No announcement yet.

GGG vs Chavez jr. Good or Bad fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Chavez jr. Good or Bad fight?

obviously i would take ggg but i feel it could be an entertaining fight as long as chavez takes it serious. not sure if its possible weight wise

Why wouldn't it be possible weight wise?? Anyway it's an awesome fight. Chavez jr the premier pressure fighter at 160. GGG the premier power puncher. Exciting pick em fight!!

Comment

If Chavez takes his training seriously and prepares, he should be able to break 3G down and stop him around round 10.

Comment

just not sure how long chavez can make that weight is all i would love to see this fight tho i think people over thinkin the martinez fight i think it was just a perfect formula for a bad outing for chavez i believe he redeems himself in his next few fights. i think there is more to him and roach's relationship then we know

Comment

I think it'd be a great fight for GGG, but not for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            just not sure how long chavez can make that weight is all i would love to see this fight tho i think people over thinkin the martinez fight i think it was just a perfect formula for a bad outing for chavez i believe he redeems himself in his next few fights
            Redeems himself from what? Losing to the real middleweight champion & top 5 pfp fighter after almost stopping him in the 12th?? There's nothing wrong with that bro.

Comment

I think GGG might lose this one.

Chavez has a great chin. GGG is there to be hit.

Chavez is also I think the much bigger longer guy.

Would be interesting to see what GGG does against Chavez's pressure and body attack when his power shots aren't enough to keep Chavez off him.

Comment

I'd like this, I think ggg is a small middleweight with awesome power, and I think Chavez is a huge middleweight with an awesome chin, neither of them fight on the back foot, neither have much head movement, both throw tons of punches = good fight

Comment

That's a good match up. Simply based on the fact that Jr can go forward and take whatever GGG throws at him. I would like to see what Golo is made of late. I hope this fight happens soon. Chavez proved a lot to himself by taking that ass whoopin from Serg. He has as good shot to win.

Comment

One thing that will give Chavez a good showing is the lack of footwork and speed from GGG.

I think Jr. might win by TKO in 11.

Comment

Working...
                    X