No announcement yet.

This deserves a repost (FMJ/RM spoof)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This deserves a repost (FMJ/RM spoof)

One of the funniest boxing clip ever, IMO. Makes me laugh every single time. Just epic.

And oh, I've been re-watching alot of Floyd fights over Christmas, and I've almost become a fan. I expect everything to go back to normal soon after his next fight is announced though, and he starts making statements again, lol

meh not that funny
    Last edited by happyman; 01-03-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

@ts

Good clip. Funny man, definately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
        And oh, I've been re-watching alot of Floyd fights over Christmas, and I've almost become a fan. I expect everything to go back to normal soon after his next fight is announced though, and he starts making statements again, lol
        Funny, I had a Kev Hart station playing on Pandora while I was renovating this last month. Had no idea he was into boxing to that degree. In his stand-up, he often puts himself down in a physical regard.

LOL @, "See, I sat down on that one"

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
          One of the funniest boxing clip ever, IMO. Makes me laugh every single time. Just epic.

He has a lot of funny videos on his channel, a bench press one and one where his bodygaurd is getting a haircut are hilarious

Comment

Working...
          X