Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish people would quit comparing the Marquez Saturday to the Marquez that jumped to welterweight to fight Mayweather. Against Mayweather Marquez was soft around the middle because he tried eating his way up in weight. The Marquez we seen the other night hired strength trainers and worked his way up. This was explained and shown several times before the Pacquiao fight.

I still think Pacquiao can beat Mayweather and I hope Mayweather suddenly develops courage after last weekend. Because that is the fight to be made! And Pacquiao will shock the world!

Comment

mayweather or retire.

Comment

cast your votes!

Comment

bumping this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
            What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

vs Floyd Mayweather? Would the megafight still a 'megafight' after Mayweather clearly dominated Marquez while Pacquio still having a hard time after 36 rounds?

vs Juan Manuel Marquez? 36 rounds and still no clear winner? fight could have gone either way? Will a 4th match make sense?

vs Timothy Bradley? Is Bradley still an option? He clearly won against Casamayor but is he the most sensible opponent?

vs Cotto-Margarito winner? Although I don't see the point of matching them again with Pacquiao because they are clearly dominated, they are still an option because they are in Arum's stable.

Cramps would kill Pacquiao? The last 2 fights, against Mosley and JMM, it seems that Pacquiao's speed has declined and it seems that he is now past his prime. His reason - cramps. Does he need to retire before getting KTFO because of that 'cramps'?

cast your votes let me know your opinions.
            Pac always does better when people count him out, bring on Floyd!

Comment

If not Mayweather, Pac hasnt scored a knockout since 2009, if he wants a potential KO win, fight the winner of Berto-Ortiz II.

Comment

Working...
              X