Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do clowns here discredit marquez at welterweight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do clowns here discredit marquez at welterweight ?

Crazy how they base that assumption on a mayweather fight lol . The clowns act like marquez got knocked out or lost to a journeyman or someone like mike jones or matthew hatton lmao . Seriously its stupid to assume marquez cant fight at welter off a mayweather loss . So I guess delahoya , hatton , mosely , baldomir , gatti and zab judah shoudlve returned or stayed at lightweight too . im not saying marquez would tear **** up in the welterweight division but I am saying that he also wont get torn up by manny come this fall . Expect a hell of a fight and dont listen to clowns lol

JMM looked slow and fat at welterweight.

Comment

Mostly because hes a small lightweight. I would probably dismiss b-hops chances at hw too.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
        Crazy how they base that assumption on a mayweather fight lol . The clowns act like marquez got knocked out or lost to a journeyman or someone like mike jones or matthew hatton lmao . Seriously its stupid to assume marquez cant fight at welter off a mayweather loss . So I guess delahoya , hatton , mosely , baldomir , gatti and zab judah shoudlve returned or stayed at lightweight too . im not saying marquez would tear **** up in the welterweight division but I am saying that he also wont get torn up by manny come this fall . Expect a hell of a fight and dont listen to clowns lol
        is true manny pacquiao like prostitutes???

Comment

5 bucks bob arum paid him to say this....lol jk

Comment

This is the most idiotic topic I have ever read.

A) Marquez fought at 147 was destroyed becuase he had never fought in that weight class before. It was pretty stupid to take on someone like Mayweather Jr. at a weight class you have little experience but then again Marquez likes money alot don't we all?

B) Marquez moved back down to 135 because he knew thats where he belongs

C) Marquez moved back up to 140 fought a guy none of us ever really heard of and KO'd a cab-driver with a glass chin in the 1rst round with a straight right.

D) Marquez is now fighting Manny who has fought at 140, 147, and 154(caughtweights)

It's a pointless fight because Marquez beat no one we ever heard of at 140 or higher. He didn't beat a peterson, campbell, ortiz, hatton, cotto, margarito. He beat no one of note at 140 and above.

Comment

marquez hit mayweather a couple times with the same right hand he hit ramos with and nothing happened. no delayed reaction knockout or anything. nothing. mayweather=iron chin.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                This is the most idiotic topic I have ever read.

A) Marquez fought at 147 was destroyed becuase he had never fought in that weight class before. It was pretty stupid to take on someone like Mayweather Jr. at a weight class you have little experience but then again Marquez likes money alot don't we all?

B) Marquez moved back down to 135 because he knew thats where he belongs

C) Marquez moved back up to 140 fought a guy none of us ever really heard of and KO'd a cab-driver with a glass chin in the 1rst round with a straight right.

D) Marquez is now fighting Manny who has fought at 140, 147, and 154(caughtweights)

It's a pointless fight because Marquez beat no one we ever heard of at 140 or higher. He didn't beat a peterson, campbell, ortiz, hatton, cotto, margarito. He beat no one of note at 140 and above.
                you son are a clown lol since when was losing a decision considered destroyed lol . You make no valid points on why marquez cant fight at welter only thing that spews out your mouth is he lost to mayweather lol. I guess your just too primitive in boxing too know styles make fights . Your automatically assuming that since marquez lost to floyd it means hell lose to anybody at welter which is ******ed logic . I wont argue much with hard heads but ill let you see for yourself come this fall that marquez can compete AND WILL STILL COUNTER THE HELL OUT OF manny at welter .

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  The clowns act like marquez got knocked out

Respectfully he didn't get KO'd because floyd kinda pulled back. He could've repeated the 2nd round every round if he wanted to.

That said you are right about judging him just off the mayweather fight.

Comment

well IMO JMM probably even realizes that welterweight is not an ideal weight for him

how else do you explain

1. he immediately moved back down to lightweight
                    2. and as a tune up for a November fight at 144lbs he weighs all of 138lbs.

the first point you could make a case as he wanted to defend his titles but with a shot at being the first Mexican born 4 division chance at 140 wouldn't you have thought that would have been an ideal goal?

and with the 2nd point generally tune ups are made at weights where the fighter feels he can make with ease. This fight with Ramos was at 140lbs, yet JMM weighed 138

the guy is not a welterweight

Comment

Working...
                    X