Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considered Pac's Toughest Opponent a Tune Up, LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Maybe Floyd requested OST regardless of how easy the fight is, maybe he simply doesn't like the idea of a guy trying to cheat against him.
    Go on Keep convincing yourself thats the real reason why floyds asking of ost. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      after 40+ fights suddenly he thought he wil be cheated by the guy he is saying an eassy fight... wow the contradiction... lol
      Yeah, and according to him as well that, a one dimensional fighter and he can beat him easily. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        Floyd was set on fighting Pac when he took Pac's toughest rival as a tune up, he offered Pac 50/50 and a 14 day OST cut off and those *****es still ran! The fight with JMM even moreso than Mosley Is why they want none of floyd.

There has got to be some psychological concern In watching Floyd toy with the guy that gave you hell!
        You forgot to mention why Floyd said it was a tune-up. The commentator was criticizing him for taking on the smaller Marquez at 147 when Floyd knew better than to fight a guy who was 2 fights away from his 130 days.

Floyd was criticized for fighting the small Marquez who didn't belong at 147.

Even Marquez and his trainer are admitting that Marquez can't fight at 147. What does it take for a Floyd fan to understand this? Come on!
        Last edited by ADP02; 11-26-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          so why ask for OST if pac is easy work easy fight. you amaze ppl here on how you constantly ****in own yourself w/ your threads.
          These are idiots you shouldn't take seriously.
          They shatter their own arguments. They
          start by saying Pac is weak, then make a
          180 and say Pac is a monster and needed
          to be tested. WTF! These are clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
            i posted this somewhere else but you werent part of that thread so i'll post it again and maybe you can give me an answer? here:

another thing that has tainted his legacy, to me atleast, is asking for ost for pac when in 1999 pac was already as high as 122lbs and foyd was 130lbs. i mean here we are 11 years later and floyd STILL out weighs him by as much as 10lbs (assuming floyd weighs in unofficially around 155-158) so wtf is the deal? is it pacs great conditioning that floyd is suspicious of [cause that isnt necessarily 'roids']? or just the fact that pac fuks people up way worse than him? anyways, Pacquiao = better legacy and at this point the margin is still growing.
            Hello, M.I.C., you there?

Comment

what i was just thinking is with floyds opponents,which ones were really good defensive fighters?

How many good fast,defensive boxers who are hard to hit has he faced??.

like someone with a tight guard like clottey or someone who has great footwork and is hard to land clean on by most people like paulie but obvs. would have needed to be welterweight and have power and had better wins to earn the fight.

i would like to see if khan can unify the light welter division and see how floyd would deal with him or how well khan may or may not do agaisnt him.
              i think khans footwork,defence,strong jab,quick combinations and good stamina could give floyd a tough fight,also if floyds that bit older and still fairly inactive.

i think berto vs floyd would be an okay fight,but i dont see berto as being super skillfull,not defensively brilliant either,but he does have speed power and moves around quickly.

see i see pac vs floyd as floyd who pot shots and isnt nearly as active as pac.

floyd would trouble pac to work hard to land shots.but i could see pac outworking and landing more on floyd than vise versa.

pac has great speed and wierd combos that cant be predicted that easily compared to others, and great footwork too,a good defense when he wants to have it,upper body movement away from punches,circles smart,gets in and out of range quick,comes in from angles ,also good chin too.

maybe im wrong and pac would struggle and floyd would steal it through pot shotting a low amount but more punches than pac throws.

floyd needs to stop this contradictory **** and mind games,stop blowing the money the public gave you to entertain them!,come back and give us all the fight we deserve!.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                Oscar was a walking dead-man, old, shot, past-prime and Pac gets nothing for that win.
                JMM was old blown up slow floyd gets nothing for that win.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  Pac also knocked out mayweathers hardest fight in two rounds ahhahahaha
                  I wouldn't say hardest but it was at 154 not 147 (ODH). Unless u r talking about Hatton which u can't be serious if u thought that fight was hard for Floyd.

Comment

George St. Pierre: Pacquiao is the fastest man I ever seen......

Floyd vs SRL: An utter destruction by SRL!

SRL vs Pacman: A Fantasy Match up!

Comment

Why is JMM such a good win?

talking boxing, why was jmm at 144 such a significant win?

Comment

Working...
                      X