My new FG5000 Winning Headgear :) !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new FG5000 Winning Headgear :) !

Need I say anymore ?

Feels light, protective, comfortable, and overall great !

A little stiff and hard but I think that's due to the breaking in like gloves. Haven't tried it yet in sparring, should try it within 2 weeks from now when i get back to my city..

Anyone who has any questions feel freee to ask !

You can get them customized?

Comment

yup 0 bucks for printed name 30 bucks for embroided name..

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        yup 0 bucks for printed name 30 bucks for embroided name..
        Is that through the Winning-USA website?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          Is that through the Winning-USA website?
          yes. All you have to do is stick in contact with Hazuchi or his name..lol my bad. something like that, in the emails. U request wut u want and he will help you. They are making most orders in Japan, but they get here Quick! I ordered mine on Sat and it got here on wed !!!

Comment

Can you customize gloves also?

Comment

that thing looks sweet man good for you
              you should have picked a smaller font size tho , maybe 1/3 of it and then put the text somewhere in the upper corner of the headgear in the front. that would have looked nice. or even in the back. right now it sort of messes up the design imo. you got the big winning logo and then an even bigger text right next to it, sort of steals winnings thunder

but like i said it looks nice. good thing you didnt get it stitched in, that would have ripped open after a while i think. water would get in, dirt etc etc.

also is this the right size when you put the winning HG on? it looks like its a bit too small for you. in the first picture your ear should be in the center of that hole

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                Can you customize gloves also?
                Im pretty sure you can
                Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                that thing looks sweet man good for you
                you should have picked a smaller font size tho , maybe 1/3 of it and then put the text somewhere in the upper corner of the headgear in the front. that would have looked nice. or even in the back. right now it sort of messes up the design imo. you got the big winning logo and then an even bigger text right next to it, sort of steals winnings thunder

but like i said it looks nice. good thing you didnt get it stitched in, that would have ripped open after a while i think. water would get in, dirt etc etc.

also is this the right size when you put the winning HG on? it looks like its a bit too small for you. in the first picture your ear should be in the center of that hole
                Thx man, ya I should have ordered the text a bit smaller....but oh well.

As for the size ya it fits me good, its just that I had to pull out some strings when before I put it on, as I was in a rush I just slipped it on after it got here and took quick pictures of it. It was my cousins camera and I had to give it back that same day.

After I fix the strings my ear is still about 1/2 away from closing the hole I believe that its the way Its made, I emailed winning about it eitherway though good looking out

Comment

They look sweet.

I like the font size exactly as they are

Comment

Good stuff

Im still debating on getting it. How much was everything, $410 shipped?

Comment

Working...
                    X