Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones vs Michalczewski - who ducked who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones vs Michalczewski - who ducked who?

This fight was an absolute 'must' in my opinion but I don't remember either party making a genuine attempt to get it on..

Was it to do with Jones hand picking his opponents?
    Or more to do with Michalczewski's reluctance to fight outside of Germany?

Obviously Jones would have been the favourite, but does anyone here feel that Michalczewski would have stood a realistic chance of winning?

im not the biggest jones fan in the world but a guy who went life or death with richard hall could never beat him....hes also a padded euro bum....

Comment

both , and as said above i think jones would have won but not for granted with that chin of his.

Comment

I don't think either were desperate to make the fight tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          im not the biggest jones fan in the world but a guy who went life or death with richard hall could never beat him....hes also a padded euro bum....
          co-sign jones would've beaten him to within an inch of his life

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            This fight was an absolute 'must' in my opinion but I don't remember either party making a genuine attempt to get it on..

Was it to do with Jones hand picking his opponents?
            Or more to do with Michalczewski's reluctance to fight outside of Germany?

Obviously Jones would have been the favourite, but does anyone here feel that Michalczewski would have stood a realistic chance of winning?
            Darius wouldn't have stood a chance and his refusal to fight outside of the protection of his hometown judges is the best evidence.

Poet

Comment

Both of them.

Comment

Working...
              X