Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually see this as a win-win situation for Bob Arum..

A) Cotto will definitely take the tests no questions asked..and the fight sells anywhere from 1.7-2mill PPV Buys that's HUGE for Arum..

B) If Mayweather wins..the Pacquiao fight becomes more intriguing for the fans and it sells more than 2.5mill PPV buys ****ting on all records..and Pacquiao will be in a corner almost forced to take the tests!

C) If Cotto wins and looks "reborn" (He's only 29) and hands May his first L..Arum can make more in-house money by making Pacquiao-Cotto II which would also do AMAZING numbers..probably over 2mill+ if Cotto beats Money May..(his stock would definitely go thru the roof!!..

Comment

IMO or might be a fact, Cotto is not the same fighter after the Margarito fight, when u get hit with plaster of paris it takes a toll on ur body and the scar tissue on ur face, after 3 rounds with Pac his face was already messed up, he should have took a year off hired Emanuel Stewart b4 figthing Clottey and maybe we would see him almost back to normal, fact is Cotto is not the same and he can thank Margarito for tht, but I still see him giving Mayweather problems only because hes just as relaxed and has the best jab in boxing right now, but of course Mayweather would consider fighting him because he knows these things already. Dont get me wrong it could be an upset if Cotto is able to land tht left hand constantly

Comment

Working...
      X