Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't any of you Euro ******* think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China allows rudimentary free markets, but the state is the biggest actor in economics. And the sole political actor espousing a communist ideology. Thus its a communist state.

Comment

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
      Oh dear, a 32 year old man resorting to swearing as a form of reply argument.
      Instead of spouting insults, how about you act your age and challenge every point i have made, and clearly explain how exactly it is sh**.

Also please elaborate on what we export from America? Im expecting a great deal from your comment.

"you are proud of contributing to my success"
      Again please elaborate.
      Did I hurt your feelings fella? change your username to "I'm a ***** don't say swear words"

It doesn't take a great deal to explain my post. At least it shouldn't. Consider this. You have two identical products, infact they don't even need to be identical they only need to be similar. One will cost your 2 units of your currency the other will cost you 1. Which one do you buy? Now keep in mind we are talking firms not individuals, firms who are trying to profit.
      U.S goods are cheaper at the current exchange rate - of course there are other countries you import from - So your firms are drawn to importing more than you are exporting and you are contributing to the ouput of my country.

Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        China allows rudimentary free markets, but the state is the biggest actor in economics. And the sole political actor espousing a communist ideology. Thus its a communist state.
        You said dictatorship. Their "planners" make the economic decisions and their markets are fueling the mechanism is all I'm saying.
        Personally I'm in awe of their growth trend and wonder when it will hit its ceiling. And how western economies will be affected.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          Did I hurt your feelings fella? change your username to "I'm a ***** don't say swear words"
          LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            No, Europe is taking it much harder than the US.
            !!Shawn = worst poster on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
              !!Shawn = worst poster on this forum.
              Ouch, thats harsh. Shawn comes off as a know it all prick sometimes, but you have to admit he's educated. At least, even though it's anoying sometimes, he has more validity in his posts than some of the ****tards spewing text thoughout this site.

Comment

Well he's just made a statement without giving a decent explanation. We can all do that. Europes economy isn't really any worse than the US.
                I could have said the opposite two weeks ago, the US was suffering more than us. Everyone in the west is being hit at the moment, even China affected. They are being hit hard from recent events, factories closing every week and exportation slowing dramatically.
                The USD is a lot stronger on the pound compared to 2 weeks ago but that helps our export market. It's not a bad thing.

Comment

Levels of imports (G&S) per capita are a much better representation of standards of living than GDP per capita. But this was one **** bait thread, i usually look forward to this alts posts, too bad it was a let down.

Comment

China is the future of the world. Soon, we will all bow at the altar of Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                      China is the future of the world. Soon, we will all bow at the altar of Beijing.
                      Just imagine if china sold all of it's US foreign debt, they would become world leaders overnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X