Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who was it that called Prescott thirsty? I think hes showing his thirst now lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

khan should fight this guy imo

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        khan should fight this guy imo
        Khan wants to do a fight back in the UK. Prescott would make perfect sense.

Comment

guy is scared to death of prescott..i went on his twitter last night and told him to stop ducking prescott...he had a post that said he had trouble sleeping..so i told him to call prescott and he would have him sound asleep in 56 seconds or less..............then the guy blocked me...lmfao

Comment

The rematch was pretty much irrelevant before Khan took the loss to Garcia as they were on totally different paths, as even the Peterson "result" was questionable, but now there is no way he can justify not rematching Prescott.
            All of us fans want it, Khan needs it and the networks would love it, plus Prescott would come to the UK which means Khan can make even more money then he would fighting in the USA.

All round it makes sense. Now is the time Khan, forget the Garcia rematch, let Lucas get those belts, they have his name on and once he has them you aint getting them unless it by politics.

Garcia vs Matthysse & Khan vs Prescott...bring it!

Comment

Lol @ Ashy's comment. All this is for Prescott is just P.R. and past bragging rights, Amir Can't 'DOES NOT' want Pressy to make it messy again. Only way Khan wants this fight is if he can do a Haye v Harrison in this, by being Haye and mouthing quietly, "now, get down!" and then swings the phantom punch to put Prescott back in Columbia, as Prescott throws the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                guy is scared to death of prescott..i went on his twitter last night and told him to stop ducking prescott...he had a post that said he had trouble sleeping..so i told him to call prescott and he would have him sound asleep in 56 seconds or less..............then the guy blocked me...lmfao
                Hahahahaha

Comment

this is not p.r. and bragging rights. this is real. and prescott is correct. avenge your own loss and not somebody elses. this goes for every fighter.

Comment

ha ha ! the above statetment is correct.
                    the only reason he wants a rematch with danny garcia is because he has a "big boy belt" and there is money attached to one of those.
                    but, he thinks hes big money so he wont touch prescott,mccloskey,peterson never any mention of fighting bradley,alexander or even a domestic dust up with kell brook or kev mitchell.
                    this khan ponk is a complete ****.
                    lets all not even respond anymore to posts on this **** and maybe he will go away.

Comment

Whilst I agree with his sentiment... How many defeats has Prescott avenged?

Comment

Working...
                      X