No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Fights For His Life, Battling Pancreatic Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's in stage 4, there is no stage 5...

This is quite sad, my thoughts do out to him and his family.

Comment

Crazy to see such a young guy with this type of cancer.

Comment

Man this is just really sad.. I feel for him..

Would run into him in Vegas from time to time and he was always full of life.. never expected this

Comment

Sad. Nobody seen this coming My prayers go out to you n ur family Omar. May god be with u.

Comment

I've known Omar personally for many years. He's certainly a fighter, I hope he can knock this battle out.

Comment

WTF? Where did this come from? Man, I hope he recovers. Keep battling like you did in the ring

Comment

This is old news Henry been fighting this since he had the surgery for stones he's a strong kid always thinking positive

Comment

truly sad to hear. i was never really interested or a fan of his, but to hear this happening to a young guy who had a future ahead of him, i hope he's able to somehow make it back to a healthy recovery. thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Comment

We share a birthday, I turn 21 on that day and would love to see nothing more than waking up and knowing he's gonna pull through. Cancer is a horrible thing, it's touched the lives of every single person on this planet, maybe if one day we invested more into cancer research rather than wars with each other we could finally find a cure to rid the world of this horrible sickness.

Comment

damn this is sad. especially happening to someone at such a young age... my exs dad died of pancreatic cancer at 40. this illness is terminal. theres no known cure to it.. hang in there, champ.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X