No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Canelo's Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    it is man, and then they go on to use a typical cop out response about "you just hating son keep lining up his pockets" or some variation it's to damn funny though
    You are the one(s) keeping Mayweather relevant and paid, JACK ASS by talking about the man every chance you get.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Is Floyd the only one not fighting who we feel he should fight in the sport of boxing?
      Nope but they fight more than once a year and don't hide behind a retirement to fight. Just saying brah.

Comment

apparently his fans think he gets paid when people talk about him on a boxing forum too

HD streams =

Comment

So it looks like Canelo is refusing to be on the undercard. Which I think is hilarious.

Firstly, because he's done nothing at this point to merit the delusions of grandeur (I'm a big fan of his BTW, despite GBP making it very difficult to be so).

Secondly, because it means he can't be used by GBP to bump up the Mayweather PPV, which let's be honest, is a POS fight.

Love it. Stick to your guns, Saul.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Nope but they fight more than once a year and don't hide behind a retirement to fight. Just saying brah.
            Honestly, you guys should be talking to or writing Mayweather with this stuff because frankly I don't give a s#!t about it. Mayweather has very good boxing skills and that is where it ends for me. Everything else you guys be complaining about is for girls. Canelo fights more but who is he fighting? Who has Pacquiao fought in the last 5 years that meant anything with exception to Marquez and he got his ass KO'd and never decisively beat him prior. What about all the rest of the boxers getting protected by their promoters? Golden Boy and Top Rank are notorious for doing this but yet all you guys do is talk about Mayweather? I NEVER paid for any Mayweather fight on PPV but I bet you and haggyman have.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              apparently his fans think he gets paid when people talk about him on a boxing forum too

HD streams =
              This shows the range of a JACK ASS. All you do is give Floyd free promotion. You don't like the guy but you talk about him constantly. As far as I am concerned. You are a fan too.

Comment

another copout

again, HD streams are godly.

Comment

Who in the **** thinks canelo trout would do half a mil buys? No no no. He hasn't beat anyone that makes him mainstream. He needs a cotto or a mayweather. He's not gonna do **** on his own. And whoeva said canelo would smash trout is out they damn mind. Trout is a strong long southpaw. He clearly beat cotto though it was closer than the idiot judges scored it. If canelo beat trout he'd earn more respect because trout is a quality opponent. But if you think he will walk right through him if he's lucky enough to win you're wrong. Canelo is a young star not a mega star. Obviously he's trying to cash out. I don't think guerrero would be a walk in the park for mayweather either. Not anymre. The guy has a ****n chin and he puts on a lot of pressure. Sounds like a good fight. Broner on the card would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Slow your row there homie. Sergio Martinez was ducked by Vernon Forrest for a long time and Forrest was the guy at 154 to beat and he avoided Martinez who was his mandatory until Vernon vacated his title. Struggled with Cintron? He KO'd him and got robbed. All the guys at 160 that Martinez fought after Pavlik/Williams have all since scored KO'd wins after being KO'd by Martinez. Floyd said he would entertain fighting Martinez but it would have to be at a 150 catch weight. Martinez fight for Mayweather probably won't happen because it is too much of a risk for Floyd at this point of his career.
                    Vernon ducked Martinez? Now I can die a happy man because ive heard it all now. Its business and at that stage in Vernons carreer hes looking for bigger paydays. Not looking to fight an unknown. So buy your theory Floyd would be ducking Geurrero if the didnt fight.

I said struggled with Cintron. I never said Cintron won the fight. You keep using the word risk. Its about dollar signs man. The only time Floyd has fought at 154 is for monster paydays. His only two fights there were his too biggest PPVs. Martinez is the same way. Hes willing to step out of his element and suck weight in a sauna suit for Floyd, a carreer high payday, but not for Joe the freakin plumber. Floyd is really not a JMW and Martinez isnt either.

Comment

Who has canelo beat
                      What has he done

There are so many guys at 154 he needs to fight its ridiculous and for hbo and golden boy to keep baby sitting him and having him fight washed up fighters or fighters smaller than his it's disgraceful

Comment

Working...
                      X