Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody notice Floyd fans are giving all the credit to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's pathetic really

malt liqour must be sapping there brains to mush

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      As a floyd fan i really don't care,I could of gone crazy and diss the **** out of pac and pukturds when he lost to bradley and even now when he got his ass handed down to Juan..no big deal a real boxing always knew that pac or juan are a league under floyd..both have no proper skill..I watched the mayweather/marquez fight last night again..just look at the difference when it comes to skills..juan looked like an amateur boxer with a long history or drugs and urine consumption

Imagine if floyd lost to any fighter doesn't have to be pacquiao..pukturds wouldn't sleep for 3 weeks..they would go crazy on here..they're a fanatical fan base with no knowledge about boxing what so ever..they're here to measure pacs sweaty balls.

And TS..by making this thread you know you're exposing yourself as a hater and secret obsessive troll...

Floyd>>Piss drinker>>Duckqiao

so true!!

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        it's pathetic really

malt liqour and newports messing them up, sad thing imagine how many cans it take to save up to afford that everyday.

Comment

In a way the Floyd fans did win when Pac got KO'd. We all know Pac fans would have been rubbing it in too.

Comment

The Missing Link.....

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            These floydiots are acting like it was Floyd who beat Pacquiao. Weird.
            I'm a "floydiot" as you say, yup, totally own up to it without equivocation, but to somehow confer or impart a scintilla of Marquez's win over Pacquiao on Mayweather is amazingly misguided. There is no vicarious transfer of victory to Floyd, the fact is Floyd doesn't need it, he has his own destiny and career. He doesn't need to share the well deserved spotlight on Marquez.

The only logical link I can think of is that the fight so many fans salivated for over the years is truly dead and I'm really glad it is. Somehow behind all of the smoke and mirrors a really smart promoter realized that riding the horse is much better than prematurely putting it out to pasture.

Marquez can now claim a great mantle, he not only beat the legendary Manny Pacquiao but he kind of buried him at the same time. Rate the Marquez wins significance by the shock and denial of the Pacquiao faithful. The Mayweather, Pacquiao question was answered at the end of round six, period, over and completely done!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                let them their like 200 strong and only 4 jobs between the bunch so this all they got.
                Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                it's pathetic really

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                malt liqour and newports messing them up, sad thing imagine how many cans it take to save up to afford that everyday.
                Literally nothing else needs to be said

/thread

Comment

To be honest, I've seen and heard plenty of Mayweather fans lamenting that Mayweather wasn't the one lower the boom on Pacquiao himself. Anyone had to expect the ribbing given to Pacquiao fans because, be honest, what Pacquiao hardcore fan would've been completely respectful if Cotto managed to do that Mayweather? Don't lie to yourselves now.

This is a biy of a waste of time thread that does nothing to engineer debate about boxing. All I'm seeing is a lot of bitter bi@#*ing, stereotyping and borderline bigotry, probably stemming from the disappointment that the guy supposed to be Mayweather's superior got humiliated in a way Mayweather never has. But hey, that's boxing. Congratulations Pacquiao fans. In this thread you've truly shown yourselves to be a higher class of boxing fan, rising above pettiness and accepting Pacquiao's defeat with the same dignity he showed. Kudos.

Comment

Working...
                  X