No announcement yet.

I think I accidentally ended things with my girlfriend..need some male opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Granted failing to talk to her the next day wasn't ideal but to say her actions were an overreaction would be a gross understatement.

It's possible she just said that to make you jealous and motivate you to take action (using ******ed female illogic) but even that would have been very poor choice on her part.

Now if she did actually see her ex and is asking for a break or time out to re-evaluate things there should be deafening alarm bells sounding and red flags waving in front of your eyes. If she's so disloyal and easily capable of disregarding what the two of you have because she didn't hear from you for one day it is a pretty obvious indicator to what she'll be like in the future if you were foolish enough to stay with her.
    Great observations appretiate is, yep she is pretty fucjed up with the spite **** so who knows really one thing about her if she is upset she acts like a 2 year old..whats ****ing me up is if she is back with him she and I had sex since then one night and during it she said she missed it so much so is a mind ****

I brought that point up to her a few nights ago and she said what? so the sex is good we should spend the rest of our lives together? super *****

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Dr. Phil over here.

Listen up a-hole............we were discussing BOXING. NOT MARRIAGE. When pirates hijack a thread, there's no John Mclaine die hard **** going on.
      Lulz So sorry sir....and Pavlik stops Jr

Comment

Agreed

Comment

crazylegs, dump the girl. Ignore her excuses. While you are wasting you time on her, the right woman could have just passed you by. So she had her chance and blew it, why let her do it again.

Kelly Pavlik agrees btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            Agreed
            On a cut sheaaaa right.

But Pavlik isn't used to someone HIS SIZE than can whip his ass.

He's there to be hit and left hooks to the body?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
              crazylegs, dump the girl. Ignore her excuses. While you are wasting you time on her, the right woman could have just passed you by. So she had her chance and blew it, why let her do it again.

Kelly Pavlik agrees btw.
              If he was serious about marrying her i would find out for sure whether it was a bluff or if she really has seen her ex and asked for a break to re-evaluate. If those things are true then yes i agree with you

Great observations appretiate is, yep she is pretty fucjed up with the spite **** so who knows really one thing about her if she is upset she acts like a 2 year old..whats ****ing me up is if she is back with him she and I had sex since then one night and during it she said she missed it so much so is a mind ****

I brought that point up to her a few nights ago and she said what? so the sex is good we should spend the rest of our lives together? super *****
              This seems to be some rather poignant insight into her mind.

On a cut sheaaaa right.

But Pavlik isn't used to someone HIS SIZE than can whip his ass.

He's there to be hit and left hooks to the body?
              Pavlik's left hook to the body since he's been with Garcia > JCC's. More power, leverage and he doesn't throw it from long range while leaving himself open like an idiot, Pavlik's defense is far better than Chavez. Chavez isn't used to fighting someone his own size either. Pavlik is 2-3 inches taller, Chavez was no more than an inch taller than Martinez and look at how big 6'2 Lee was next to him.

Comment

Pavlik's left hook to the body since he's been with Garcia > JCC's. More power, leverage and he doesn't throw it from long range while leaving himself open like an idiot, Pavlik's defense is far better than Chavez. Chavez isn't used to fighting someone his own size either. Pavlik is 2-3 inches taller, Chavez was no more than an inch taller than Martinez and look at how big 6'2 Lee was next to him.

I think it'd be a promised bloodbath.

Like two people who aren't afraid of punishment..............who just so happen to be tier A fighters. I want to see it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She's riding her ex' dick and you wanna marry her

Comment

Hey all,
                    Some of you may remember me
                    havent been around in a while.

Asked a girl to marry me without a ring..the talk came up and got brave.
                    She said yes.
                    Next day I didnt contact her
                    Next day she told me she was busy had a guy over..
                    Then we talked she said she told me that on spite.
                    She needed time to think.
                    Then we went to dinner argued then had sex.
                    Next day I was still suspicious so said wtf is really going on and she said her ex payed her a visit and now she is confused about him and me.

Any thoughts? What the hell would you do in this situation?
                    threesome.

Comment

I think it'd be a promised bloodbath.

Like two people who aren't afraid of punishment..............who just so happen to be tier A fighters. I want to see it.
                      Chavez has never been and will never be a A tier fighter. Pavlik in his prime at 160 was but now is not 168 post alcoholism. It would be a great stylistic matchup though for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X