No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Benson Henderson Dec. 8 Free on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz vs Benson Henderson Dec. 8 Free on Fox

Wow. Dana White really dislikes Bob Arum.

The Henderson/Diaz fight is free on fox Dec. 8

The card also has Shogun/Gustafsson and Penn/Macdonald at 170.

Should be a good night of fights.

bendo should have lost 2x to edgar

i expect diaz to beat his ass with superior stand up and tko him or choke him out

Comment

Its basically saying either choose the boxing match you've seen 3 times before, or you can watch this stacked event with all new match ups.... I think the PPV will still sell well. I don't see that card being a very good pull for casuals. Shogun does surprise me with his popularity though.

Comment

you do know this event was booked before arum made pac-marquez? pac was supposed to fight nov 10...

Comment

bendo ftw!

he can't box with nate so don't go hatin when ben pulls teh rory on him.

Comment

on my scorecards Bendo lost twice to Frankie Edgar. funny how he is the champ now...

Comment

Wanna see Nate get in that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                you do know this event was booked before arum made pac-marquez? pac was supposed to fight nov 10...
                I was unawre that they announced this card before the Pac/Marquez fight was announced. None the less, this is a stacked card that has PPV written all over it.

I'm real exited to see Diaz kill it.

Comment

I don't like KAPs or the Diaz (dingleberry bros) but Nate will be a problem for bendo.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    on my scorecards Bendo lost twice to Frankie Edgar. funny how he is the champ now...
                    and that is why you aren't a licensed official. all licensed officials scored for bendo.

Comment

Working...
                    X