Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 15th...and your choice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chavez sergio.. no contest.. iam interested in the canelo card though. but the hbo faceoff did it for me.

Comment

sergio all day

Comment

The only thing good about the ginger event are the undercards the main event may be the single most worthless fight ever shown on showtime unless Lopez wins.

But Chavez/Martinez is 1 of the years most important & anticipated fights of the year.

Comment

I'm buying Chavez-Martinez...I'll DVR Canelo-Lopez and watch it some other time. Showtime card has a good undercard but nothing too important. I've been waiting for Chavez-Martinez for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            sergio all day
            yo so huh.....a little off topic but umm.....how that turn out for yo boiiiiiiiii????

Comment

Originally posted by ricdarula View Post

DINERO DE VACA CASHCOW JC SUPERSTAR JR all the way!!

The only interesting fight on the GBP card, is Gonzalez vs De Leon.

I might watch that on replay
              Last edited by ksan; 08-22-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Not sure which fight will be broadcasted on TV over here, but I'll watch the one that is live on TV and the other one in the morning.

Hopefully it's Martinez - JCCjr though, which is obviously BY FAR the best fight. Really looking forward to that one!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  so your not gonna watch it at all????

probably the next day or something

Comment

i got invited to a Mexican fiesta! They're gonna watch the Canelo vs. Lopez, and stream JR VS. Martinez.

The whole GB card is bad-ass! The only good fight from TR is the main event.

Can't wait to party all night! Canelo & Jr will be victorious!

Comment

Outside of hardcore Alvarez fans, no one is going to watch that fight over Martinez-Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                      X