No announcement yet.

How big could FMJr v. Pac possibly be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    floyd can duck pac by overpricing himself. thats no secret to the fans that he uses that strategy to avoid fighters. ifever pac-pbf happens, it may reach the heights of pbf-oscar
    Really? who did he avoid like that? The Hatton fight was made fairly quick and Oscar gave him a take it or leave it offer for the fight. I can't recall Floyd out pricing himself in negotiatiions but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by M.I Truth ?; 08-15-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Pac-PBF can possibly tops the PBF_DLH fight. Both needs to win impressive against JMM & Cotto for this to happen. They also need to sell the fight by making controversy during the promotion & 24/7. PBF sells with his Flashy & Arrogant demeanor. Pac guarantees they will see action & will get their money's worth.

They need to do some crazy stunt to pull this off. PBF need to throw insult to Pac & Pac needs to respond out of Character. But we knew Pac will not be like that. What Pac can do is respond with action. PBF can throw insult then push Pac during the 1st press conference, then a brawl will proceed with PBF having a busted lips & Pac a scratch in the face. Buboy & Ellerbe pushing each other, Roach sucker punch Roger with Arum in the middle pushed out of the way & hospitalized.

In the commotion, Pac Mom entered the scene then Sucker punch Floyd in the face. Then PBF throw insult to Pac Mom. Pac went Crazy & hell break lose again. Then the fans join the scene & full riot breaks.

This will be all in the news local or international. ESPN will feast on this for weeks. CNN will have special feature for this. For the next press conferences there will be riot police in Riot gear guarding the events. 24/7 surely will be thru the roof in ratings. Now imagine how much this will sell.
      Last edited by Pacdbest; 08-15-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Floyd won't duck Pacman unless he steamrolls Cotto,if Pacman dominates Cotto,I expect floyd to find away out of that match!!If Cotto abuses Pacman floyd will avoid him also!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I think it could reach the heights of DLH-Mayweather.
          dlh/tito was bigger than dlh/floyd.

I think pac/floyd can be dlh/tito

Comment

Ok, this is just my opinon but i think if Pac v. Pbf don't go as high as DLH/PBF did it'll be because 80% of all the asians in the world that will be watching it won't be paying. They live stream online or don't pay for it in P.I hahaha. That percentage just might be higher. 89% perhaps lmao.

Comment

Working...
            X