Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Francesco Pianeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charr v Pianeta is better matchup. At least theres an element of competition there.

Comment

• Does this kind of fight really require a poll? No one on earth except Pianeta's mom thinks he will win.

Comment

• Looking for Wlad to end this guy quickly without further ado. Another KO victim.

Comment

• This feels like a Wlad KO.
          What do you guys think?
          Fight's next week

Comment

• I'm actually looking forward to this fight. Pianeta hasn't done a ton but he's done more than Wach and I think he's interesting enough to make a go for a little while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
              Yes, he'll do okay in the first 6 rounds or so.

If Wlad wanted an early KO, he would have chosen someone like Andrew Wawrzyk or Travis Kaufmann, both ranked by the WBA. Pianeta is actually a better fighter than quite a few ranked heavyweights.
              Pianeta looks okay to me. Wlad has had some softies in recent vintage, but that's a product of largely wiping out the class. Pianeta is better than Wach; Mormeck doesn't count. he's a fresh face with Povetkin (maybe) coming and Pulev almost ready to challenge.

Like I said, looking forward.

Comment

• never even heard of this guy before this
                just a time killer for Wlad before the Povetkin fight
                as usual, picking Wlad by KO, don't know what Pianeta brings
                doubtful Wlad would take a dangerous fight with Povetkin on the table
                better he tunes up/stays busy than sit around doing nothing

Comment

• This week, Wladimir Klitschko will pass John L Sullivan and become the 4th longest reigning heavyweight champion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest...ight_champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    This week, Wladimir Klitschko will pass John L Sullivan and become the 4th longest reigning heavyweight champion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest...ight_champions
                    Both he and Holmes should be separated out a little from the others as neither was lineal the whole time, but still really damn good. Also, it only has Ali's first reign. His second was also over three years long.

I think Vitali gets wildly overrated in terms of his accomplishments by some, but Wlad's run since Brewster has been solid as hell if not always fun to watch.

Comment

• there are 4 people who think wlad wont win this fight? how is that possible. buster was more of a favorite to beat tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X