Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was up with the big oversized skull masked dude after Canelo's win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was up with the big oversized skull masked dude after Canelo's win?

Idn, not of much importance but just something kinda wierd I noticed after the win was the dude in the ring wearing that big ass mask. It looked cool but it just looked out of place, probably would make sense on a Halloween card but... Does he always have that guy with him or something?

Have you been watching any Golden Boy cards involving a Mexican or Mexican American fighter lately?

Comment

He been comming out on all GBP Mexican Fights, It started on a Mexican Holiday Dia De Los Muertos Day of the Dead, but it was well receieved and so now GBP Kept him on and now he has a steady paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Have you been watching any Golden Boy cards involving a Mexican or Mexican American fighter lately?
        I mean yeah but I dont watch post fighter interviews all that often I usually cut the channel after the decision is announced I only watch them later if I come here and I hear that someone like Mayweather said something crazy or like the Rios rant.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          I mean yeah but I dont watch post fighter interviews all that often I usually cut the channel after the decision is announced I only watch them later if I come here and I hear that someone like Mayweather said something crazy or like the Rios rant.
          he walks out with them too. He been here for awhile now.

Comment

He has been in a lot of GBP shows, even if the fighter loses he doesn't go away. LOL

Comment

Does anyone know anything else? Name?

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                Idn, not of much importance but just something kinda wierd I noticed after the win was the dude in the ring wearing that big ass mask. It looked cool but it just looked out of place, probably would make sense on a Halloween card but... Does he always have that guy with him or something?
                That ws valuev, and that wasn't a mask, it's his face.

Comment

Advertisement for Guacamele videogame.

Comment

Working...
                  X