Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess it's ok for Floyd to return and fight Danny Garcia right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't actually mind Mayweather-Garica but only if he were to fight twice that year.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      what bull**** son?
      mayweather vs garcia? pac vs rios? who the fcuk wants to see that?

fight the best or dont fight at all. dont claim to be the best of all time and then refuse to fight the best of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

fight the best or dont fight at all. dont claim to be the best of all time and then refuse to fight the best of our time.
        I dont want to see either but i see people saying Manny fighting Rios is ok

Comment

Swift vs May

I think the verbal fight on a encounter of big mouth Angel Garcia and May Sr. would be the best 24/7 ever!!

I would pay PPV money just to see them two go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

All I can say .. something is better than nothing.

The May-Pac fight might never happen, I've come to terms with that now.

So the best I can hope for is that both of them at least stay active and keep fighting, even if their opponents aren't top notch - something is better than nothing.

Comment

Floyd only fights once a year so yes I'll have a problem with this. Since 2009, there should have been at least four more Floyd fights that weren't made because he's going on vacation all the ****ing time. If he's going to fight once a year, the opponent better be spectacular.

Pacquiao fights twice a year so it isn't such a big deal
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

In boxing you have fighters that go on impressive win streaks where they are dominating their competition and looking good doing so. Danny Garcia is on one of the those wins streaks. If he gets past Judah and looks good doing so, I don't see the problem with a Mayweather fight. The fight would be most likely at welter weight and would force Floyd to come down in weight. We all know that Floyd would make weight comfortably but he's up there in age and the lower weight class might give Garcia an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  All I can say .. something is better than nothing.

The May-Pac fight might never happen, I've come to terms with that now.

So the best I can hope for is that both of them at least stay active and keep fighting, even if their opponents aren't top notch - something is better than nothing.
                  i disagree. why are they in the game if they dont want to fight the best?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    by fireworks, do you mean a complete and utter slap in the face mismatch? rios isn't skilled enough to tie mannys gloves, let alone fight him. lmao. i know you're a smart poster, but come on dude, this is just plain dumb. rios is garbage and pac brutalizes him in similar fashion to the way he brutalized cotto, if not worse, since rios has no defensive skills whatsoever...

and yes i agree, floyd - garcia would be boring
                    LOL. Was playing around.

Comment

he would destroy garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X