Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Pacquiao Knocks Out Marquez? What Does That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    this fight will prove absolutely nothing....if hype-manny knocks out a 40 year old light weight, so what? big deal.....you beat a 40yr old lw.
    trolls stay in red. get your rep up before you speak

Comment

it means he will have a ko on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        trolls stay in red. get your rep up before you speak

you're a pac-dickrider/alt and nsb is pretty much pacland these days
        red and green rep holds no weight.
        Last edited by jaestix1; 11-08-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          It would be a big achievement and it would also mean that a fight with Mayweather is still possible.
          This the best joke you have told on this site!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            this fight will prove absolutely nothing....if hype-manny knocks out a 40 year old light weight, so what? big deal.....you beat a 40yr old lw.
            they said the same thing to bernard hopkins before he fought jean pascal, george foreman against michael moorer, randall bailey when he fought mike jones, antonio tarver against danny green, vitali klitschko when he foght manuel charr. dude, i can go on and on.

the point is age is not the determining factor. if any, it should be an advantage. c'mon men, give marquez some credit, he's not top 5 p4p for nothing, it's cause he earned it fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
              No way I don't think Marquez would hit the deck if they fought, I see Marquez too slick for Danny and his experience alone and Ring IQ playing out, I don't see the same scenario playing out like it did vs Morales. Marquez would not get caught by those slow wide hooks by Garcia Imo
              exactamundo, garcia only has a puncher's chance and that's it.

don't get me wrong, i like garcia and i think he has good fundamentals and terrific knock out power. but styles make fights and marquez woulld be able to read garcia like an open book
              Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 11-08-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Means nothing. JMM is old.

Comment

Bragging rights for two worn out old farts...

Comment

It means that age is finally catching up to JMM, and/or Manny caught him with something good and managed to follow up.

Manny is not going to knock him out though. It'll be like the third fight, with Marquez having a little bit more success. IF Marquez looks like he did in their last fight.

JMM having Angel Heredia in his camp isn't exactly helping Manny either, lol.
                    Last edited by Bring It On; 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

He gets brownie points since he would have been the only person to ever do it, but it still doesn't change the fact that the fight is meaningless and is basically just wank material at this point if you happen to be a fan of both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X