No announcement yet.

Who is boxing's most exciting fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
    Gamboa bar none. Pacquiao just got a lot more philipino fans on here.
    Gamboa? Does he even fight anymore?

Comment

Gamboa's fight are chaotic most of the time. I'd go with Pac but the opposition kind of dow plays it. Mayweather too...but you usually get your moneys worth with them both. Mayweathers fights ANYTHiNG can happen. Sucker punches, super headbuts, riots, Roger Mayweather vs someone else, Floyd vs HBO crew...Etc.

Matthysse has been in some great fights lately too.

Roy jones Jr has some of the most suspenseful fights...i think hes gunna die every time he gets hit. Im losing years watching him fight.

And honestly, Khan makes for great fights.

Chavez Jr makes for some nice fights usually too.

Theres a lot of good fights but in terms of my moneys worth..I'll go with Floyd even though i kinda hate him. You just never know whats gunna happen.

Oh cant believe i missed JMM. Whens the last time he was in a bad fight?

Comment

Yuri!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
          does anyone know a boring miguel cotto fight?
          Absolutely NOT!!! That's why I say Cotto & JMM 50/50 between the two.

Comment

hmm according to this list, Cotto isn't an exciting fighter..??
            Alvarez??

Even Sergio Martinez is more exciting than half of them.

might as well put B-Hop in there

(picked Pacquiao even though I'm not a big fan of his)

Comment

Manny is easily the most energy filled fighter in many years and he comes to fight!
              I think this kid Broner sp) is going to be exciting because of his hand & foot speed and he also comes to fight although using more traditional boxing techniques. 'I also like GGG, and Chavez Jr. because they punch hard to the body and look to break their opponents down. Love that Methodology! Ray

Comment

Many of the fighters listed are also the top fighters. Often the most exciting to me are fighters that are more limited. Limited guys like James Kirkland and Alfredo Angulo put on very exciting bouts but do so because of their limitations.(and their power of course).

But of the list provided, the punchers like Golovkin, Pacquiao and Donaire have supplied many thrills.

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
                  I actually like Jean Pascal fights.

Pasca's style even made his two B-Hop fights up tempo and fast paced.

In the rematch against B-Hop it actually looked like a slug fest at times with back and forth action. Also remember when I rewatched the HBO Version
                  Max was like 'OH BERNARD IS HURT HE IS HURT for the very first time'

I thought Pascal would have knocked him out right there lol.
                  Love his fights too.

Sup with this poll though?

No Segura, Rios, Alvarado, Mitchell, DeMarco, Maidana, Ortiz, or any of the many other guys putting on exciting fights, far more exciting than those mentioned.

Comment

Miguel Cotto..........

Comment

very subjective question, but without over analyzing it...martinez, mathysse, pacquiao, chavez, floyd mayweather, amir khan, among others. Too hard to pinpoint any one guy, could be Zab Judah if more of his performances were reflective of his last fight, you see what I'm saying?

Comment

Working...
                      X