Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland was in the hospital (Getting Arm checked) a month prior to the Molina fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray*
    Was he injured/Drugged against Ishida? I dont get whats going on here though, He beat Molina.....So i dont get all this issues that seem to be coming out.
    No you see what happened in that fight was that he wasnt with Ann Wolfe so it's actually her fault.

As you can see here, Kirkland fans are full of excuses whenever their fighter loses or looks like ****. When in reality, the fighter himself is ****ty. All he does is rely on his power.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Funny how no one noticed this leading up to the fight. But afterwards all type of excuses come out. Injury or no injury, drugs or no drugs he is 1 dimensional with a weak ass chin. Put him in a rematch with Angulo after they both have a tune up and he gets bodied.
      he's too fast for angulo

if he can keep away from big punches he'll win again. angulo is painfully slow for a world class fighter, and kirkland does have fast hands and head movement... when he actually moves his head.
      i still want to see them duke it out again, though. the first round or two of that fight was hellish.

usually i favor the man with the chin when two punchers are going at it, which is angulo in this case, but not this time. perhaps if angulo wasn't sitting in a jail cell for so long during his layoff i'd be more likely to give him a shot.

kirkland is only considered an elite by his fans. he's a beast, with power, speed, and that oldschool "i'm here to rumble" thing he's got, but the man is easy to hit and has a light chin.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Funny how no one noticed this leading up to the fight. But afterwards all type of excuses come out. Injury or no injury, drugs or no drugs he is 1 dimensional with a weak ass chin. Put him in a rematch with Angulo after they both have a tune up and he gets bodied.

he's too fast for angulo

if he can keep away from big punches he'll win again. angulo is painfully slow for a world class fighter, and kirkland does have fast hands and head movement... when he actually moves his head.
        i still want to see them duke it out again, though. the first round or two of that fight was hellish.

usually i favor the man with the chin when two punchers are going at it, which is angulo in this case, but not this time. perhaps if angulo wasn't sitting in a jail cell for so long during his layoff i'd be more likely to give him a shot.

kirkland is only considered an elite by his fans. he's a beast, with power, speed, and that oldschool "i'm here to rumble" thing he's got, but the man is easy to hit and has a light chin.
        I think I smell a bet! Angulo fked up and replayed that Ishida fight too much. If he had slowed down the KO would've came. I expected better from a Nacho fighter, I was disappointed. And Im sorry man, I just cant put head movement, speed and Kirkland together. Lol

Comment

Looks like he tried to get a shorty to come to the fight and got his ass shot down.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills
            Looks like he tried to get a shorty to come to the fight and got his ass shot down.
            Actually a good thing in this case cause he wouldve been embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I think I smell a bet! Angulo fked up and replayed that Ishida fight too much. If he had slowed down the KO would've came. I expected better from a Nacho fighter, I was disappointed. And Im sorry man, I just cant put head movement, speed and Kirkland together. Lol

kirkland has very fast hands for a muscular guy
              very fast.

his head moves fast, too. he's got good reflexes. he's just willing to abandon all of that stuff. he is not bright

berastein will never turn angulo into ricardo lopez. even if he walked into the gym when he was 12, he's not that type of talent. the coordination is not there.
              Last edited by New England; 08-18-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I still want to see Angulo-Kirkland 2, that was a great fight, would love to see what would happen if Angulo didn't punch himself out going for the knockout in the first round, could have had Gatti-Ward type of war on our hands.

Comment

Yep, he ticks all the boxes for the usual "why i lost" excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

kirkland has very fast hands for a muscular guy
                    very fast.

his head moves fast, too. he's got good reflexes. he's just willing to abandon all of that stuff. he is not bright

berastein will never turn angulo into ricardo lopez. even if he walked into the gym when he was 12, he's not that type of talent. the coordination is not there.
                    What I meant was, that Angulo being a Nacho fighter, I thought he wouldve been more disciplined. Instead of punching himself out I thought he would be a little more patient and picked his shots better.

Comment

the anti-Kirkland dudes are trouble makers .....nobody and I mean NOBODY who supports Kirkland with a logical understanding of the game, THINKS he's ELITE....the Kirkland dudes, including myself...just love the way the dog comes to bite with his "kill or be killed" way of thinking....we fuks with that...so what if he been dropped or whatever...its part of the game...noone thinks he's some slick skilled muhfuker...naw, my man is far from a bottle of Crisco....dude is str8 raw...uncooked as they come...like I said, WE FUKS WITH THAT!!!!

as far as dudes taking the TS post as some excuse....I mean, what do we expect from anti-Kirkland cats?!?....a few meows here and there, but nothing more....as far as we're concerned, Molina can have the "W"....we STILL fuks with Kirkland....Nelo can KHTFO, we STILL fuks with Kirkland....at the end ofthe day, there might be something more than his nationality and skills that attract his base...ever think about that?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X