Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Chris John and Felix Sturm never face their mandatories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Chris John and Felix Sturm never face their mandatories?

Can someone explain to me why these bums hold on to their belt without having to face the best??

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
    Can someone explain to me why these bums hold on to their belt without having to face the best??
    Because it cost to much to fly their mandatory opponents to their countries.

Comment

Chris John is the goat that's why.

Comment

Why can anyone explain?

Comment

How come Sturm and John never leave Indonesia and Germany is the real question....Sturm fought one time out of Germany and he lost. Sturm really should have lost to Macklin and Murray as well, just like Chris John really should have lost to Marquez if anyone watched that fight.

No one can sit here and tell me that Chris John beat Marquez by scores of 116-110, 117-111, and 116-112. And the low blows that took 2 points from Marquez weren't enough to warrant two point deductions. And with the 2 points being taken from Marquez, one must ask how 2 of those judges ended up coming to those scores....they must have scored some even rounds or something I guess. John didn't do a damn thing that entire fight, and while Marquez didn't land all that much, he landed more and pressed the action. Marquez won that fight.

Comment

good question it is certain guys who are allowed to hold the belt hostage in their country and not fight anybody good and never gets pressured to fight their Mandatory

it is likely MONEY, they probably pay a little "EXTRA FEES" to keep their Title Organization off their back
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 03-07-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X