Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is adamek's next move after the grant fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is adamek's next move after the grant fight?

I dont want to look ahead like grant is a bum cause you never know but will adamek take a few more fights or try and get a fight with haye or the klitscko beothers?

Haye wont fight the Klit Bros so why not fight the next biggest thing going which obviously has alot less risk.

Hopefully Adamek gets by Grant first though, like we all pretty much expect him to.

Comment

Originally posted by manute bol View Post
      I dont want to look ahead like grant is a bum cause you never know but will adamek take a few more fights or try and get a fight with haye or the klitscko beothers?
      Why not? Grant is a chinny inactive bum brought in based on his height being similar to the Klitschko's.I am not sold on Tomasz Adamek as a HW...as a cruiser or LHW,I liked watching him fight,but now he fights like he is more conscious of the power he faces in the HW division,and to be honest,I dislike it.

Comment

Adamek's choice of opponents so far appears to be attempting to prepare him for a showdown with a Klitschko. Big puncher in Arreola, tall guy in Grant. In face it's very similar to Chambers' last two fights before Wlad, except Peter and Dimitrenko are far better than the aforementioned guys. Honestly I'm disappointed Adamek went for Grant when he could have gone for Tony Thompson or any number of other tall, active, heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          Adamek's choice of opponents so far appears to be attempting to prepare him for a showdown with a Klitschko. Big puncher in Arreola, tall guy in Grant. In face it's very similar to Chambers' last two fights before Wlad, except Peter and Dimitrenko are far better than the aforementioned guys. Honestly I'm disappointed Adamek went for Grant when he could have gone for Tony Thompson or any number of other tall, active, heavies.
          Agreed should have gone after Thompson. Polish sites are screaming for Adamek vs Holyfield, or Adamek vs Briggs. They know he might get waxed out if he fights either one of the Klitschkos. WAXED OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
            Agreed should have gone after Thompson. Polish sites are screaming for Adamek vs Holyfield, or Adamek vs Briggs. They know he might get waxed out if he fights either one of the Klitschkos. WAXED OUT!
            If Briggs touches Adamek,he goes down....that is how I feel about Adamek at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Yes but everyone, including Adamek himself, knows this. One thing I don't see people mention much about Adamek is his smartness. He's one of the most canny, as well as gutsy, fighters in the sport. Were a Briggs fight ever to materialise (stranger things have happened) you can bet Adamek'd find a way to win and avoid Briggs's best.

Comment

adamak vs audley harrison

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  I think it has to do with economics. Without TV money from HBO or Showtime, it's hard to get some of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    Awww maybe

Comment

Working...
                    X