Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Sper Prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks fantastic, but Japan do keep throwing their guys in at the deep end. I know the US and the UK are known for record padding but the way they are preparing their youngsters in Japan a bit TOO much in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
      He looks fantastic, but Japan do keep throwing their guys in at the deep end. I know the US and the UK are known for record padding but the way they are preparing their youngsters in Japan a bit TOO much in the opposite direction.
      lol, better than Thailand. They don't even throw them into the deep end... they literally sacrifice them. I remember Wongjakim was fighting kids making their debut when he was above 60 fights. That's just messed up

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        lol, better than Thailand. They don't even throw them into the deep end... they literally sacrifice them. I remember Wongjakim was fighting kids making their debut when he was above 60 fights. That's just messed up
        Most of the Thai kids weren't expected to do much, the likes of Tobe, Fujimoto and Kubo were expected to do something or another.

Comment

I would have posted about oguni yukinori but he just got ko ed by a journeymen he was looking good world ranked at just 10 fights opbf title now back to square one. Why do americans tend to think when a fighter loses his 0 that there done for?

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
            I would have posted about oguni yukinori but he just got ko ed by a journeymen he was looking good world ranked at just 10 fights opbf title now back to square one. Why do americans tend to think when a fighter loses his 0 that there done for?
            His first win over Gasca was big news, I want to know why he never seemed to be able to replicate that and actually struggled in the rematch with Gasca. Still he is very young and.can certainly rebuild himself.

Comment

Working...
            X