Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to meet Bad Chad Dawson this morning!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i like hopkins, the man is a true legend. its been an honor to live in his era but that era is over now. hopkins' time is up, chad will tear the torch out of his hands and hit him over the head with it.. dawson is the future and the present, wouldnt be suprised if hopkins goes to sleep.
    Nah man Chad is weak minded and it will show again.war Bhop

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I live in NOrfolk, VA.
      Not much here... Seth Mitchell is from here (VA Beach)... about it though
      LMAO...nice....close to Pernell town though right?

Richmond here..............NO ONE has ever come from here..

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Look at all the Hopkin-hoes come out the woodwork and defend grandpa Bernard .
        ...look at ALL the Hopkins haters...you dudes can take the day off!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Nah man Chad is weak minded and it will show again.war Bhop
          dawson is mentally strong, this weak minded **** was always blown way out of proportion and at this stage of his career it doesnt exist at all anymore.

the only possible weakness in chads mind was that he sometimes got overconfident and laid back. doesnt get sloppy he just goes into a defensive shell for a few rounds and takes a brake, so its hard to knock him out bcuz of it. he just gives his oponents some confidence and a chance to survive.

dawson is getting more consistent each fight, considering how motivated he is for this fight i think he will be very focused for whatever amount of rounds it takes him to knock hopkins out.

bad chad will retire hopkins, then outbox cloud, flatten pascal and plain beat whoever wants a piece until hes considered one of the best 175lbers who ever lived.

sig that ***** and watch it happen^^
          Last edited by #1Assassin; 04-06-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            dawson is mentally strong, this weak minded **** was always blown way out of proportion and at this stage of his career it doesnt exist at all anymore.

the only possible weakness in chads mind was that he sometimes got overconfident and laid back. doesnt get sloppy he just goes into a defensive shell for a few rounds and takes a brake, so its hard to knock him out bcuz of it. he just gives his oponents some confidence and a chance to survive.

dawson is getting more consistent each fight, considering how motivated he is for this fight i think he will be very focused for whatever amount of rounds it takes him to knock hopkins out.

bad chad will retire hopkins, then outbox cloud, flatten pascal and plain beat whoever wants a piece until hes considered one of the best 175lbers who ever lived.

sig that ***** and watch it happen^^

chad dawson has basically one weakness :

he doesn't let his hands go.

the guy is talent talent talent

i couldnt believe how well he moved when i saw him live. he's HUGE and he moves like a welterweight

the dude covers so much ground when he takes a backward step. he's really a handful at LHW. if he let his hands go more he'd be next to unstoppable.

Comment

I can't wait to see Dawson send that fraud Hopkins off to retirement.

Comment

That's really cool. I can't believe how under the radar the rematch has gone but it will shake up the boxing world once he whips BHOP's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I can't wait to see Dawson send that fraud Hopkins off to retirement.
                  fraud?!?....you trying too hard dude....I responded...pat yourself on the back chump!!...and stop sporting those clown ass hoes with those fraud ass breasts in your sig as well...not a good look imo!!

Comment

I definitely like him more since he punked Hopkins.

I'll become a lifelong fan if he can send that old fool straight to hell and knock his bum ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      chad dawson has basically one weakness :

he doesn't let his hands go.

the guy is talent talent talent

i couldnt believe how well he moved when i saw him live. he's HUGE and he moves like a welterweight

the dude covers so much ground when he takes a backward step. he's really a handful at LHW. if he let his hands go more he'd be next to unstoppable.
                      I think his biggest weakness is he doesn't move his head after he throws punches. He admires his work and waits for the receipt.

Comment

Working...
                      X