No announcement yet.

Khans own fault for fighting in d c

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans own fault for fighting in d c

You don't see floyd or wlad taking big fights in the other guys hometown. any other ref or place and khan would have. Fair play to Peterson he did what he had to do. How he ref missed thefirst kd Which would have kept khan his belts is beyond. The points deduction were are a laugh. Either khan takes elbows or headbuts If he did not push him. I know haters are loving it as I cN see but you all know the ref screwed khan of easily three points he should have had

Most bias B/S ever!

Khan got his ass handed to him, get over it!

Red K

Comment

Actually, it's Khan's fault for having no inside game whatsoever, and not knowing how to keep an opponet off of him without literally having to shove him full force.

You know : Basic boxing fundamentals.

Comment

When you run away, you lose. Kahn was back stepping like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          You don't see floyd or wlad taking big fights in the other guys hometown. any other ref or place and khan would have. Fair play to Peterson he did what he had to do. How he ref missed thefirst kd Which would have kept khan his belts is beyond. The points deduction were are a laugh. Either khan takes elbows or headbuts If he did not push him. I know haters are loving it as I cN see but you all know the ref screwed khan of easily three points he should have had
          Man buy some 3D spectacles if you are a blind bat.Khan's all hype no substance and got an as*s whooping.Even a rematch will make him get a worse beating

Comment

Working...
          X