Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you keep blindly supporting Floyd when everything he says is a lie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    I don't have anything else to talk about, Klit vs Briggs is a no contest and I havent seen the Tarver fight yet.
    keeping the forums 'lively' i see lol.
    but you got a great point. i'm still surprised how many supporters floyd has after all that crap.

Comment

if more people didn't support his bullcrap he might actually be forced into fighting top competition. but the million idiots who buy his mismatch ppv's are good enough for him to make an easy living off of.

Comment

Yeah that's right.. that's why when Floyd saw the report on ESPN that Pacquiao agreed to blood testing, he was like "hell yeah! I can finally fight him without worrying about him being on the juice.. Ellerbe get Arum on the phone cuz we're gonna get paid"

don't get it twisted.
        Yeah, that report popped up after the Pac-Margarito fight was already signed and in the works.

I do expect Pacquiao to call Floyd out in front of thousands at Cowboy stadium after his victory and not let his fans call out his next fighter.

If Margo wins, I expect the same.

Comment

Only gay people still believe everything Floyd says. Everybody knows gay people stick together through thick and thin.

Comment

At first he said he only cared about his legacy and being the best- before he started selling out and fighting low risk opponents.

Then he said he only cared about getting paid- before he continually turns down the biggest payday in boxing and takes a vacation after Pacquiao agrees to blood testing.

Then he says he cares the most about his family- before he assaults the mother of his children while they're watching and steals her belongings.

Come on dude..
            Are U a Pacman fan??If so why do U still support his title catchweight fights??

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              Only gay people still believe everything Floyd says. Everybody knows gay people stick together through thick and thin.
              Come on, now. That's your best reply? I bet you believed Arum's prediction of Floyd would never fight Shane Mosley.

Comment

Working...
              X