I rewatched may vs zab and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post

Comment

18:22 floyd was hurt pretty badly here from a straight left. he played it off well.

Last edited by Big_L; 02-11-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Floyd is a beast,he is slick and fast,but the guy is tough and determined..he did not make it to this level by mistake..no one gets to the top without being tough..name me 1 atg or p4p king who was not tough

Comment

To be honest this thread is funnier than I thought.

Thread starter is basing his opinion on Pacquiao v Mayweather on the assumption that Floyd's chin is below average because he got hurt by Mosley and Judah. What of Pacquiao's chin? Even before Marquez put Pacquiao to sleep he was able to put him on shaky legs. So is Pacquiao's chin below average too? Seeing as he was hurt and slayed by a man who couldn't hurt a below average chinned Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            To be honest this thread is funnier than I thought.

Thread starter is basing his opinion on Pacquiao v Mayweather on the assumption that Floyd's chin is below average because he got hurt by Mosley and Judah. What of Pacquiao's chin? Even before Marquez put Pacquiao to sleep he was able to put him on shaky legs. So is Pacquiao's chin below average too? Seeing as he was hurt and slayed by a man who couldn't hurt a below average chinned Mayweather?
            lol,true,true...go figure,someone gets hurt by a punch a couple times in a long career

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
              Floyd is a beast,he is slick and fast,but the guy is tough and determined..he did not make it to this level by mistake..no one gets to the top without being tough..name me 1 atg or p4p king who was not tough
              Larry my nukka my nukka......They still talking about Zab straight left hand....My one question is how come no one mentions Shane's right hand????WTF????I think Floyd was off balance when Zab hit him with the left not really hurt....I think Shane's right hand hurt him a hell of a lot more....either punch either fighter.....Floyd recovered like a true champion and weathered the storm to be victorious.....Me personally and if anyone here can remember I am a Shane fan and I have ragged on Zab plenty in the past mostly because I always expected more from Zab's talent. Floyd is now a much different fighter than when he fought Zab and the result of their fight now would be differnet. i can see Floyd walking people down now and trying tp put people away as opposed to winning by UD.....GuNzZ

Comment

Mosley hits harder then Manny... Have we forgotten what he did to Margarito? No one has beaten him as badly as Mosley did.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
                  Its all debatable but I see this.

Zab and Mosley do hit hard but not as Pac
                  Cotto is not with these guys^^^^

with some few but i mean like 5 punches in total wobbled May

imagine a Pac with a few rounds of clean hits May is in trouble.

But I get it to get those hits is somthing else but very possible.
                  lol, hahahahahahah

Comment

It's amazing how that straight left from Corley hurts Mayweather when he was young. Imagine if Pacquiao in 2010 landed those shots against Mayweather.
                    Big shame they never fought cuz Pacquiao's straight left could stun Mayweather, but in the end Mayweather would probably figure him out like Marquez did

Comment

This is reaching, if Mayweather didnt had a good chin, he would had gotten KTFO by castillo who landed bombs on May for 12 rounds, Cotto tag him pretty good and Mosley buckled his knee. Many can hurt him, but to say May has a below average chin is ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                      X