Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Sergio Martinez at 154 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Sergio Martinez at 154 Lbs.

martinez is riding high after his UD victory over chavez jr. in las vegas. after defeating chavez, jr. who he was chasing for the better part of two years, martinez now would like to challenge the best p4p fighters out there. while not discounting the possibility of a rematch with chavez, jr., martinez has also set his sights on boxing's biggest prize fighters - one of which happens to be manny pacquiao.

if ever the two go head to head, both fighters pretty much have identical styles except pacquiao has a tiny bit more hand speed, better footwork and side to side movement plus an iron chin which has never been cracked. pacquiao might just take a page off margarito-martinez fight and pressure martinez to the ropes with 5-8 punch combinations. martinez who is known to have monster stamina will exchange with pacquiao until the final bell. pacquiao wins by UD.

your thoughts?

Sergio by ko.

Comment

Really?....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Sergio by ko.
        This right here

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          martinez is riding high after his UD victory over chavez jr. in las vegas. after defeating chavez, jr. who he was chasing for the better part of two years, martinez now would like to challenge the best p4p fighters out there. while not discounting the possibility of a rematch with chavez, jr., martinez has also set his sights on boxing's biggest prize fighters - one of which happens to be manny pacquiao.

if ever the two go head to head, both fighters pretty much have identical styles except pacquiao has a tiny bit more hand speed, better footwork and side to side movement plus an iron chin which has never been cracked. pacquiao might just take a page off margarito-martinez fight and pressure martinez to the ropes with 5-8 punch combinations. martinez who is known to have monster stamina will exchange with pacquiao until the final bell. pacquiao wins by UD.

your thoughts?

?????????????

Comment

is this a troll thread? I sure hope so...

edit: nevermind just seen the location of the OP. understood...

Comment

Not even Wapakman stands a chance of beating Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                ?????????????
                it's a pretty good picture though right? i made it myself

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  is this a troll thread? I sure hope so...

edit: nevermind just seen the location of the OP. understood...
                  I think its a troll. I went through his post history and not one post in the Pinoy lounge. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but those guys usually flock together.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    it's a pretty good picture though right? i made it myself
                    Yeah it's a good picture.

I'd have Manny throwing a left straight though so both fighters are throwing with different hands. This would also emphasise Pacquiao would be throwing hard with Serg trying to box and move while flicking the jab. (If that's the way you think the fight would go.)

But yeah it's good, I have no idea how to do anything remotely like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X