Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: HBO Boxing: Peterson vs. Khan II Conversation Spot

i guess this is the closest we are gonna get to a 24/7

Comment

I don't mind Khan that much. He has a lot of skills but his whole mindset is fuked. He still can't get over the first fight and you see it in the interview. He says, "I have to put it behind me" but later in the video he says something along the lines of, "if I'm treated fairly". That to me tells me he still hasn't put it behind him and can't accept his faults in the fight. You can be as skilled as anyone to step in the ring but if your mental game isn't there, forget it. I expect Peterson to get the job done again because I don't think Khan takes his losses and mistakes seriously.

Comment

ye but u gotta remember this was filmed right after the press conferences, was still fresh in khans mind, he will only be focused on the rematch during his camp and any mistakes

Comment

Peterson is an overachiever he got a gift in his last fight..........this time khan will win a clear cut UD

Comment

peterson claims khan fractured his orbital bone with pushes,

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              peterson claims khan fractured his orbital bone with pushes,
              Lol Peterson and Khan deserve each other. I didn't think the first fight was that great and I just believe Khan completely over look Peterson with all the Mayweather talk.

Khan has to start quickly again and maintain the momentum because he has the tendency to allow an opponent to get back in the fight. I am curious to see how Peterson performs given that he is now the champion.

Comment

he will be more confident thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X