Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, this is where you see some narrow minded Americans who think the world only consists of America.
    You have to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
      Lol, this is where you see some narrow minded Americans who think the world only consists of America.
      You have to laugh.
      Lol well taking into account no one follows Basketball in Europe and the rest. Boxing is more of a global sport. Mike Tyson is easily the most popular, i dont think it's even up for debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Come on now.. Boxing is a worldwide sport. Basketball is only a behemoth in the USA.
        everyone knows who MJ is.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Lol well taking into account no one follows Basketball in Europe and the rest. Boxing is more of a global sport. Mike Tyson is easily the most popular, i dont think it's even up for debate!
          Try telling that to an idiot who thinks America is the entire world.

Comment

Basketball is a worldwide sport. Michael Jordan is a WORLDWIDE NAME

Comment

The only thing we really know about Michael Jordan here is Spacejam.

Comment

Boxing aint as worldwise as you think. Most people in Europe have never heard of Floyd Mayweather...

Everyone who has ever watched sports knows that MJ is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  The only thing we really know about Michael Jordan here is Spacejam.
                  don't fuk wth spacejam man. that movie was the ****!!! lol

Space Jam vs The Hangover!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                    everyone knows who MJ is.
                    When I see MJ, Michael Jackson is the first person to come to mind.

Trust me, worldwide not everybody knows who Micheal Jordan is.

Comment

We're not talking about Floyd, we're taking about Tyson. Damn, this place has some trolls and idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X