No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Announce Hire of Binkow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Announce Hire of Binkow

Mayweather Promotions has retained the services of marketing executive Bruce Binkow to consult on sponsorship, sales and marketing for the Las Vegas-based promotional company. Binkow has extensive experience in the sports marketing industry and is the former COO and CMO of Golden Boy Promotions. [Click Here To Read More]

[QUOTE=BIGPOPPAPUMP;14721207]Mayweather Promotions has retained the services of marketing executive Bruce Binkow to consult on sponsorship, sales and marketing for the Las Vegas-based promotional company. Binkow has extensive experience in the sports marketing industry and is the former COO and CMO of Golden Boy Promotions. [Click Here To Read More][/

The first step is in motion schefer next

Comment

I just saw on boxrec.com that Mayweather and Maidana II is signed. I guess Mayweather, for the second time in his career, will rematch a guy who beat him but was robbed by the judges...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
        I just saw on boxrec.com that Mayweather and Maidana II is signed. I guess Mayweather, for the second time in his career, will rematch a guy who beat him but was robbed by the judges...
        Wonder if he pays off Chino to fight him with sparring gloves again.

Comment

wow

Anybody that think miadana won that fight should be gang raped and burned and put back on there meds

Comment

Originally posted by evileye1731 View Post
            Anybody that think miadana won that fight should be gang raped and burned and put back on there meds

Why ?just because he actually landed a few more shot then mayweather past opponent ....Floyd adjusted after 4th round and it was a schooling

Maidana gladly took the money for the more padded gloves

Ps always go against Floyd

Comment

I guess Phase 1 is going into shape.

Comment

Still need that license to stage fights though. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Risen View Post
                  he never went and got his L? maybe him and 50 will make up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Risen View Post
                    He is license in New York as of today

Comment

Working...
                    X