Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The excuse that Angulo punched himself out doesn't hold up, watch round 3!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo has the slowest hands I've ever seen on a boxer.

Comment

I don't know...Angulo never fully recovered after that first round. He was pretty spent after that round lol. It was funny.

As for Kirkland? I'll give him props for coming back in this fight and his work ethic is insane! However, as far as boxing ability?? He isn't that great and will have a lot of difficulty with a fighter with average ability and movement.

Comment

Punching yourself out is an Excuse? its a Boxing Match , theres a reason to not go wild and throw your punches like a mad man, Angulo did that and couldn't capitalize on it. Obviously Kirland the Badass he is , showed everybody how to Beat Angulo , Not only beat him but spank him and punish him , he beat the shi$! out of him.

Comment

I dont think he was FULLY recovered, but he did regain some composure at that point..

Its not all or nothing here..

Comment

idc wat anyone says, kirkland imprsssed. its that simple. even i didnt exect what he gave yesterday.

Comment

I like Kirkland up and under combo

Comment

I think that first knockdown took Angulo's legs like Berto loss his legs vs Ortiz

Angulo was briefly tired after throwing that barrage in round 1, but Kirkland took his legs with the damage he caused at the end of the first round.

Angulo could only fight in spurts after that, much like Berto could only fight effective in spurts.

Comment

Kirkland spanked la perritas' *ass. El Culo got raped at home!!! Even suliamen couldn't save him!!!

Comment

Nah Kirkland Punched Angulo out... Angulo did NOT punch himself out.

KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X