No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Hits Las Vegas: I Will Shock The Boxing World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Hits Las Vegas: I Will Shock The Boxing World

Las Vegas, Nevada - Former triple world champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce has arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada for his fight with Puerto Rico's Wilfredo "Papito" Vazquez for the WBO super bantamweight world title on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard on Saturday at the MGM Grand. Arce will seek to win his fourth world title in his fourth division and become the first Mexican fighter to do so.

[Click Here To Read More]

go get it arce

Comment

Arce will get beat point blank this is wv2 moment to shine any betters message me

Comment

vazquez should take care arce. i will be very surpried if he doesnt win.

Comment

I dont get it Arce is the vet the 3 weight division champ who can become the first mexican to win a best in 4 and vazquez is the young unproven champ. Why is Arce saying its gonna be a shocker when he wins? IMO vazquez is gonna ko arce but most casual fans dont know much about vazquez. I think arce knows hes gonna get ko'd why else would someone in his position keep making dumb comments like mexicans dont quit and its gonna be a shocker. Ive always been a fan of arce but his mouth is making be wanna see him get really hurt sat night.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            go get it arce
            both those pics are of champions who are not the real deal. You should change them. I like rios hes a very tough fighter but lacks skill I compare him to angulo. If he fights a skilled fighter he will lose as far as that other kid he will get ko'd his first fight againts a real fighter.

Comment

Arce Hits Las Vegas: I Will Shock The Boxing World

Tas loco tu, guey!

Comment

Originally posted by mike27nz View Post
                both those pics are of champions who are not the real deal. You should change them. I like rios hes a very tough fighter but lacks skill I compare him to angulo. If he fights a skilled fighter he will lose as far as that other kid he will get ko'd his first fight againts a real fighter.
                so what is the name of the skill fighter you are talking about

Comment

Again, Arce is going for his 3RD DIVISION world title, NOT HIS 4TH!!!(like it says in the article) Arce was a 2 time(WBO & WBC) jr flyweight world champion & WBO jr batamweight world champion..At flyweight Arce had a WBC INTERIM title, which is NOT an official world champion!!! & he NEVER won a world title at batamweight..So if he wins, that would make it his 4th world title in 3 divisions!!! & that has already been done by 5 other Mexicans..So he WON'T be making any new record in Mexican boxing...

Comment

Arce might be onto something here. I was "shocked" when Montiel got KTFO and left for dead. I hope Arce can shock me too!

Comment

Working...
                    X