No announcement yet.

Best Chins In Boxing: All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Can you tell me where most of the fab 4 made their career at??
    Hagler had well over 60 fights, and most of his fights were not even against the fab 4. Hearns was a welter that was 6 feet 2 and fought at cruiser and knocked people out at that divison. Leonard was also taller and won titles at SMW, LHW.

Minter was much bigger, Seales, Roldan, Obeljimias, Monroe. Hagler was a small middleweight about 5 9, and many have said he was more like 5 feet 8. Hagler fought guys with high ko percentages and was never knocked out, and his only knockdown was half slip against Roldan.

He definitely had one of the best chins in modern boxing.

Comment

maybe not the best, but worth a mention and my fave iron chinned fighter (the one getting hit)

Comment

Who???????
        You should stop talking about Hagler if you're serious.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          Good post. Green K'ed
          Your green gets deflected since you are in red, but i will send u green.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            You should stop talking about Hagler if you're serious.
            Don't get me wrong. I like Hagler and his style but I see him just like Hopkins. Career based off smaller guys.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I like Hagler and his style but I see him just like Hopkins. Career based off smaller guys.
              Seriously, I'm an unobsessive fan but you are a mile out with that.

Comment

:bukkake:

Comment

I dont agree and its not relevant anyway. Tommy hearns who started at welter was not the hardest punching middleweight of all time but hes easily at the top as one of them, he had crazy power, just look at what he threw against hearns, how many other middleweights could take that?

Comment

Comment

Micky Ward had a pretty good beard.

Comment

Working...
                      X