Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

easy money for roy jones!!! p4p king hoax of a fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsanchez View Post
    If you watch the 2nd video, the one with the other angle you can clearly see the solid shot to the temple. And his face when he got up the way he looked at the ref he was out on his feet basically. I hope he now retires. IMO he was one of the greatest and I will remember the 90's Roy.
    That big right wasn't a temple shot.

It was meant to be, I'm sure..

But instead, it hit the base of his neck, directly effecting the spine

Green did hit Roy in the temple afterwards though, after pushing his guard away.

Comment

Seriously Top, use logic for once.

Why would Roy throw the fight, if throwing the fight negates a much more "fat paycheck" that Roy would get by fighting Hopkins?

ROY HAD TO BEAT GREEN TO FIGHT HOPKINS.

Now there will be no Jones-Hopkins II which would have made Roy MUCH more money than that little fight in Australia.

Logic...heard of it?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        You should join another site. One with a finger painting section, and threads with more sparkly things in them. It would probably be more interesting to you.
        You have piqued my interest...

Comment

Originally posted by dsanchez View Post
          So let's see Roy would rather lose to this guy and not bhop and lose a bunch of money in the process? Hmm
          I understand that Roy lost but why whould B-Hop fight him anyway. They are both on the way down as far as age..They both have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
            Thanks for the vid

Comment

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...rom=public_rss

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Seriously Top, use logic for once.

Why would Roy throw the fight, if throwing the fight negates a much more "fat paycheck" that Roy would get by fighting Hopkins?

ROY HAD TO BEAT GREEN TO FIGHT HOPKINS.

Now there will be no Jones-Hopkins II which would have made Roy MUCH more money than that little fight in Australia.

Logic...heard of it?
                as if anyone would buy that fight ''clash of the legends'' lmao.... id rather watch oscar's comeback than these two acting out in the ring

Comment

Working...
                X