Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is a moral victory the best Rigo can hope for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is a moral victory the best Rigo can hope for?

all he has to do is make that final bell and he can continue on living off Donaire's name.

a KO might send him back to the AMs....will he run all fight to make sure this moral victory happens?

I can see a omar narverez situation happening.

or a

Pacquaio vs Clottey thing happening

Comment

you guys are either haters or delusional. rigo is going to give donaire a hell of a fight and probably beath him. don't backpedal after the fight guys

Comment

I like how this fight is a joke now. Whatever happened to "Donaire's ducking Rigo!"

WTF happened!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          you guys are either haters or delusional. rigo is going to give donaire a hell of a fight and probably beath him. don't backpedal after the fight guys
          what does that mean? is that a cuban thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            what does that mean? is that a cuban thing?
            sorry my iphone sometime makes me mistype words, do you know what an iphone is? next time you see a cuban ask him to let you check out his phone.

Comment

10 fights and one rico ramos patty cake session and he thinks hes felt the same level of power donaire is bringing? survival mode awaits

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                sorry my iphone sometime makes me mistype words, do you know what an iphone is? next time you see a cuban ask him to let you check out his phone.
                what for it will probably have water damage from the swim.

Comment

rigo will go ultra-defensive and bore the **** out of donaire in the ring...that will be his strategy hoping that donaire will abandon his fight plan and go reckless. rigo doesn't like to get hit, he's going to have the shock of his life when he feels donaire's power.

Comment

Haha..you guys call yourself boxing fan but can't recognize skills only know how to read the resume...I m gonna tell you something..they are going to fight..no their resume..Rigondeaux is a special fighter you guys will find that out soon enough ...
                    Last edited by Angry Cuban; 02-09-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X