• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight Trout.....step your game up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      How does Canelo win that fight?
      I know. By ducking Trout & having his fans like that particular dummy come on here & claim he'd have won anyway. All the while defending yet another ginger style cherrypick.

Comment

Fight angulo,A all mexican brawl

Comment

If Canelo fights Trout, that would be the best fight of the event, even if Mayweather headlines the show. That would be only way I would be interested in this card. I honestly don't know Guerrero that well but from what I have seen he is not that exciting to watch. Mayweather and Guerrero by itself is a decent fight but not some superfight to pay a lot of money to see.

And no, Mayweather is not fighting Guerrero to get ready for Canelo in September. Some people are so delusional. Mayweather has no plans of ever fighting him, so Canelo just needs to get started formulating his own legacy.

I think for a 22 year old to have as many fights as he has had with some very recognizable names on there is a good achievement. All these "bums" who supposedly have no "pulse" would probably knock out all of the posters on here criticizing them. But I also want him to fight someone like Trout or Martinez and I think he is willing.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
            If Canelo fights Trout, that would be the best fight of the event, even if Mayweather headlines the show. That would be only way I would be interested in this card. I honestly don't know Guerrero that well but from what I have seen he is not that exciting to watch. Mayweather and Guerrero by itself is a decent fight but not some superfight to pay a lot of money to see.

And no, Mayweather is not fighting Guerrero to get ready for Canelo in September. Some people are so delusional. Mayweather has no plans of ever fighting him, so Canelo just needs to get started formulating his own legacy.

I think for a 22 year old to have as many fights as he has had with some very recognizable names on there is a good achievement. All these "bums" who supposedly have no "pulse" would probably knock out all of the posters on here criticizing them. But I also want him to fight someone like Trout or Martinez and I think he is willing.
            Great post

Comment

I don't believe Alvarez, nor GBP was ever serious 2 match Alvarez vs FM, their egg would have been broken & the fraud xposed...Cotto is finished, vs Trout he showed nothing, the most he had was going up the ring steps...Trout will beat Alvarez...a "champ" that's never beaten a 1-10 or mandatory, amazing...best thing 4 this division can hope 4 is Alvarez 2 lose & open up the division for the legit guys...he costing them $$$...

Comment

Alvarez better not **** it up. Floyd fights his mando in May and he should be fighting the winner of Trout vs Alvarez in September.

Again, this is perfect IF Alvarez doesn't duck a legit JMW. Trout Alvarez is the best JMW figth to be made right now (in order for a shot at Floyd).

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Alvarez better not **** it up. Floyd fights his mando in May and he should be fighting the winner of Trout vs Alvarez in September.

Again, this is perfect IF Alvarez doesn't duck a legit JMW. Trout Alvarez is the best JMW figth to be made right now (in order for a shot at Floyd).
                  If ginger does fight Trout, he ain't winning. So consider it a wrap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    I don't believe Alvarez, nor GBP was ever serious 2 match Alvarez vs FM, their egg would have been broken & the fraud xposed...Cotto is finished, vs Trout he showed nothing, the most he had was going up the ring steps...Trout will beat Alvarez...a "champ" that's never beaten a 1-10 or mandatory, amazing...best thing 4 this division can hope 4 is Alvarez 2 lose & open up the division for the legit guys...he costing them $$$...
                    how is canelo costing them money?Its not canelos fault his fans support
                    him and others fighters dont got fans.

Comment

I know any and everybody wants to be the 1st one to beat an aging Floyd, but how much credit does Canelo actually think he will get for beating a 36 year old welterweight in Mayweather when he is 23, bigger, taller, stronger and more explosive. Canelo has every advantage over Floyd besides speed and experience so imo unless Floyd issues him a direct challenge, Canelo should START fighting guys his own size and stop worrying about ol Floyd, Floyd said he was looking to move back down to welterweight he is not and has never been a real middleweight and really has never looked good fighting there either....

Comment

Working...
                      X