No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer on The Post-Pacquiao Win Backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer on The Post-Pacquiao Win Backlash

Typically, when a trainer scores the biggest victory of his career, it is a time to celebrate and soak everything in. That certainly hasn’t been the case for Joel Diaz.

On June 9th, Diaz led unbeaten Timothy Bradley into battle inside of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas as they attempted to snatch the WBO welterweight crown from Manny Pacquiao. After twelve tough rounds, Bradley would indeed emerge with a split-decision victory but there has been a severe amount of backlash that has come with his win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    After twelve tough rounds, Bradley would indeed emerge with a split-decision victory
    Ya and Williams beat Lara. Sure.

Comment

Lol@ 12 "tough" rounds. By tough I'm assuming that word is being used to describe Bradley's night.

Comment

lol read the article, the guy knows his fighter lost big time and its making excuses like it is not their fault

even the public are saying it to him that he lost when he meets people.

Just be a man and admit your guy lost the fight but won the decision in the eyes of a couple of idiots

bradley is lucky, he will get another big pay day thanks to arum buying the judges for the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          lol read the article, the guy knows his fighter lost big time and its making excuses like it is not their fault

even the public are saying it to him that he lost when he meets people.

Just be a man and admit your guy lost the fight but won the decision in the eyes of a couple of idiots

bradley is lucky, he will get another big pay day thanks to arum buying the judges for the first fight
          if he lost why isnt manny the champ and not rematching him to clear the debate up. Why was manny only fighting one minute every round. I think manny won but its not a clear domination like everyone is making it seem. Jim lampley was calling shots that manny was throwing and missing but he was celebrating like they were really connecting. Some did but the majority didnt. Rematch knock bradley out and then go get floyd manny.

Manny is the only boxer i know that looses and goes in a different direction if the fight is tough. He fought morrales when it was hard for him to make weight and past his prime same as barrera. This is starting to become a trend. Manny has a tough fight and instead of clearing that business up he moves on to a different fighter.

Comment

He Should feel bad.. when 95% of the world thinks you lost and you talk smack about how Pacquiao "didn't hurt you or finish you"... well you didn't hurt Pacquiao or finish him either... and you ran away and threw weaker punches.. be a MAN and admit you lost LOSER!

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
              He Should feel bad.. when 95% of the world thinks you lost and you talk smack about how Pacquiao "didn't hurt you or finish you"... well you didn't hurt Pacquiao or finish him either... and you ran away and threw weaker punches.. be a MAN and admit you lost LOSER!
              Only a ***** would admit he lost and Bradley sure ain't no *****.

Team Bradley should feel proud and hold their heads high. They won the fight. And the 5% just happens to be right.

Comment

his fighter gets a gift of a ''win'' and he expects people to congratulate him? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                  if he lost why isnt manny the champ and not rematching him to clear the debate up. Why was manny only fighting one minute every round. I think manny won but its not a clear domination like everyone is making it seem. Jim lampley was calling shots that manny was throwing and missing but he was celebrating like they were really connecting. Some did but the majority didnt. Rematch knock bradley out and then go get floyd manny.

Manny is the only boxer i know that looses and goes in a different direction if the fight is tough. He fought morrales when it was hard for him to make weight and past his prime same as barrera. This is starting to become a trend. Manny has a tough fight and instead of clearing that business up he moves on to a different fighter.
                  Hmm, I think you need to understand the meaning of the word robbery in boxing terms

the reason is in this thread and 100s of other threads, manny won the fight but was robbed so he lost his belt?

I don't understand how you can ask me why manny is not the champ? you know he got robbed so lost his belt? so what is your point?

I have read a couple of interviews from Manny stating he wants bradley, but we all know arum is a scumbag, he wants a new cash cow, it is in top ranks best interest to keep manny away from bradley so they can keep his record undefeated

oh please with the majority did not connect bollox, you are reading haters way too much with this slow motion crap

Manny dominated that fight, in at least 6 rounds he gave bradley a beating, bradley was wobbling going to his corner for a couple of rounds due to the beating he took, in at least 3 rounds manny won them easy, however it was not a beating on bradley.

bradley for me won 3 rounds, 4 if you are being super generous

the fact, 97 percent of the press row scored the fight for manny should be all you need to know about who won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ View Post
                    his fighter gets a gift of a ''win'' and he expects people to congratulate him? GTFOH
                    Pac has been given three gifts against JMM and people congratulated him.

So I say, great effort Bradley, you won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X