Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find it surprising Garcia tired against Judah but not Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you find it surprising Garcia tired against Judah but not Matthysse?

I guess he found some special shakes, or just ran a lot. But very strange.

Those special shakes are a huge problem in the sport.

Enough of these stupid threads....

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post

they were tested for this fight

Comment

It was the biggest fight of his career. This was boxing's biggest event of the last 5 years. Danny was well prepared. It's the same reason Canelo was in tip top shape as well. These were career defining fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          It was the biggest fight of his career. This was boxing's biggest event of the last 5 years. Danny was well prepared. It's the same reason Canelo was in tip top shape as well. These were career defining fights.
          What he said end thread

Comment

Could NSB not accuse anyone of being on the juice unless there's solid evidence?!?

Someone said best, this isn't my post but they said...

Boxer wins: He's on the juice
            Boxer loses: He's off the juice

This is a new low for Matty stans BTW. According to your logic, Matty must be off the juice also cause he didn't hurt Garcia or drop him once.

Comment

OMG!! He juiced, he juiced!!!! I fuvking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks thread starter.

Comment

Judah hit him with a his patent uppercut with his back turned and not looking, how many fighters Judah ko'ed with that shot and Danny barely even blinked...

Comment

Can't we just enjoy one decent fight with steroid allegations being implied/thrown around?

Its almost like people think you can't get stronger, better or fitter without having to use steroids.

Every fight where a fighter does better than expected or even wrose than expected there is 20 threads asking whether we feel hes juicing or not.
                  Its anybodies guess and unless they fail a drug test regardless, there is zero proof they have used anything & the only answer you will get is a yes or no depending on a persons agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    Judah hit him with a his patent uppercut with his back turned and not looking, how many fighters Judah ko'ed with that shot and Danny barely even blinked...
                    Judah had Danny badly hurt though. I'm not surprised that Danny won but it did surprise me that Lucas wasn't able to really hurt Danny even though he connected with many big clean punches. Danny was on fire though. Definitely his best fight of his career. He made a lot of new fans after this victory

Comment

Working...
                    X