Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to stop running, lets give BoxingScene what they wanna see Larry...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    All you keep worrying about is my money when you need to be worried bout me beating yo b1tch ass into a coma..now you wanna send me private messages talking bout you gonna ******** my daughter??now i know you aint showing up cause you dont wanna be the man behind these blows.
    That's foul as hell, if true.

That's not "lace them up to find out who the better man is" talk. That's "I'm going to put you in the ICU with tubes coming out of your cockscuker" talk.

Comment

PB is now avoiding the actual topic at hand at all costs. Concentrating now on personal insults, and Larry's financial situation.

Looks like Larry won the fight before they ever threw a punch.....or set eyes on each other.

Careful what you ask for next time, PB. Now that we know what happens when you get your punk card pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by Shameful View Post
        That a real pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          That's foul as hell, if true.

That's not "lace them up to find out who the better man is" talk. That's "I'm going to put you in the ICU with tubes coming out of your cockscuker" talk.
          dude is sending me pm's calling me a money and saying he is going to rape my daughter..dude is mentally weak and now i know for show he aint going to show up

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            PB is now avoiding the actual topic at hand at all costs. Concentrating now on personal insults, and Larry's financial situation.

Looks like Larry won the fight before they ever threw a punch.....or set eyes on each other.

Careful what you ask for next time, PB. Now that we know what happens when you get your punk card pulled.
            dude is lame as hell,hope no 1 ever takes this guy seriously again

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              That a real pic?
              naw that aint him

Comment

Comment

Larry KO1. Wait hold up the fight hasn't happened so is it larry KO0? Fight was never going to happen PB was winding larry up the whole time

Comment

Guess Larry won by DQ...

Comment

• Somebody stop the damn match! It hasn't even begun and PB's taking monster shots to the dome. Bostonguy I'm telling you, as the state commissioner of this place, stop the damn fight! Or if not, can any one else jump in and stop this massacre? ****, blood's on my clothes...

Comment

Working...
                      X