Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancient sophisticated civilization sight found believed to be the oldest in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient sophisticated civilization sight found believed to be the oldest in the world

Probably built pre flood.
    Last edited by Enayze; 10-19-2011, 12:51 AM.

is it older than the Sumerian sites? I thought those were 13,000 years old.

and when you say the sight might predate the "flood" are you referring to the Noah biblical flood where he puts Billions of animal species into an arch?
    Last edited by LeG00N; 10-19-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      is it older than the Sumerian sites? I thought those were 13,000 years old.

and when you say the sight might predate the "flood" are you referring to the Moses biblical flood where he puts Billions of animal species into an arch?

Comment

crazy stuff.. good find.

Comment

ive seen a video that puma pumko was the oldest

Comment

before the flood...

this guy's a real comedian.

Comment

pre-flood?

da ****k? Are you aware that the stories in the bible aren't historical facts, but rather "stories."

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

Probably built pre flood.
                Thanks for this! I love the ancient aliens series. True history that we aren't being taught in school. You may not believe that it was aliens who built these cities but you cannot deny that they had more advanced technology then we have now. Most of that architecture is impossible for us to duplicate today and the stuff we can duplicate we can only do with machines and lasers. Explain that peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
                  Thanks for this! I love the ancient aliens series. True history that we aren't being taught in school. You may not believe that it was aliens who built these cities but you cannot deny that they had more advanced technology then we have now. Most of that architecture is impossible for us to duplicate today and the stuff we can duplicate we can only do with machines and lasers. Explain that peeps!
                  inb4 Squealpiggy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    inb4 Squealpiggy
                    I was the Squealpiggy around here before Squealpiggy, minus the **** wars with Tunney, and the atheism, and being Canadian, and a bunch of other **** I can't remember...

Comment

Working...
                    X