Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age did you move out of your parents house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bump this thread when I move out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      I moved out after I turned 18 and graduated HS.
      Damn, props to you. I had a lot of setbacks in my life especially my teenage years that prevented me from moving forward with my life(eye problems).

Comment

Thanks everybody for being supportive. Ive been kind of depressed about this today.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
          Thanks everybody for being supportive. Ive been kind of depressed about this today.
          Everyone all over the US has this problem. There's nothing to be ashamed of. No need to rush, if you take baby steps you'll get things done correctly. People drop out of college to work full time at a factory, not thinking about how their life will be in the long run or thinking "Well my parents did it and I lived okay, so I can do it too". Nope, not me i'm not stupid i'm gonna do everything I gotta do to live a comfortable life. And i'm from the ghetto and far from rich at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            No reason to. Now, if you're some lazy **** who has no job, no prospects, not in school, and are mooching off of your parents generosity; that's a different story.

Working on your degree or things of that nature earn you plenty of leeway.

Comment

dont feel bad dude, im 23 and still at home. Just help out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                What do you do for a living?
                Truck Driver. I work for one of the biggest liquor companies in the country. But we just deliver Jersey. It's a great job. I used to do a couple of other things but I ****ed it up big time. But this job has been steady for me for 5 years and its great great pay and benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                  Truck Driver. I work for one of the biggest liquor companies in the country. But we just deliver Jersey. It's a great job. I used to do a couple of other things but I ****ed it up big time. But this job has been steady for me for 5 years and its great great pay and benefits.
                  I loathe driving. It would be the worst job for me. :down:

Props, though.

Comment

Yea, it gets really annoying especially driving around old people. But where I deliver to is usually down the shore. Seaside Heights and all that ****. So it's great during the summer.

Comment

Moved out when I was 18 for college. Moved back during summers, and just spent all last year with my parents, before moving out for good, and finishing school. I just turned 22.

Comment

Working...
                      X