No announcement yet.

If You Don't Like Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
    I don't dislike Obama, what is with Americans and the whole race issue. Get over it.
    Being where your from, you wouldnt understand. But to answer your question with a short answer we have people like this......

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Get the **** over it. All white women voted for Obama, they got the Jungle Fever. Unless they were fat southern ****s, but nobody gives a **** about the south anyways, *****s can't read.

Obama's has a bigger dick than you could ever hope to have. I hope that all of your wifes, daughters and female relatives get violated by Obama clones.

**** YOU BITCHES. CHANGE OUT OR GET OUT IMO.

Comment

Get the **** over it. All white women voted for Obama, they got the Jungle Fever. Unless they were fat southern ****s, but nobody gives a **** about the south anyways, *****s can't read.

Obama's has a bigger dick than you could ever hope to have. I hope that all of your wifes, daughters and female relatives get violated by Obama clones.

your pretty much a dumbass through and through

Comment

I care about the south, they have been brain washed for so long by republicans and it is hurting them without even knowing it. Not all democrats went to that party 35 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
          Don't like him because he doesn't have the best interests of the country at heart.
          its hard to know wht the best interests are of a whole nation

THere not your intrests so they arent the countries now?

Did McCain have a sit down with every american voting Man and Woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post

I'm sorry but Obama doesn't need idiot supporters like you. Get lost.

Comment

I'm sorry but Obama doesn't need idiot supporters like you. Get lost.
              lmao

I care about the south, they have been brain washed for so long by republicans and it is hurting them without even knowing it. Not all democrats went to that party 35 years ago.
              hahaha please elaborare on how we in the south have been "brainwashed" by the republicans? this i got to hear.

Comment

threadstarter is a ***** head

Comment

Working...
                X