Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two fighters who you wish would have never / or will never retire? #FightForever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two fighters who you wish would have never / or will never retire? #FightForever

Which two fighters in the history of boxing would you wish never retired, or if they're still active, will never retire in the future. Everyone need to retire someday but if you could pick two fighters who would always remain active, freezing time in their prime, who would it be?

It's a tough one for me.. at first I was going to say Hopkins, but then on second thoughts I picked a different two..

Muhammad Ali
    Prince Naseem Hamed

Damn I was gonna pick Broner and Floyd so they could get beat to a pulp well into their 50's and 60's but since you say they have permanent prime then I guess Julio Cesar Chavez/Jose Luis Castillo and Roberto Duran.

Comment

Pacquiao blasting fighters at FW, SFW, JWW, WW at the peak of his prime.

JMM beating all the FW's.

Bonus:

Margarito he would've knocked out Hearns, decisioned Hagler and would've gone life and death with Sugar Ray Leonard
      Last edited by LeG00N; 01-23-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez just because we'd get to see what that kid was all about.

Erik Morales, imagine him going toe2toe with everyone. Simply fantastic.

Comment

Henry Armstrong

Comment

Easily Pacquiao at welterweight, Jones Jr, Tyson, and Martinez. I love their styles and they were exciting, borderline explosive, fighting at their primes.

I'd also say Muhammad Ali during his first Liston fight. He wasn't as refined or gritty, but he definitely had a flair to him that I haven't seen since in the heavyweight division.

Edit: I forgot to include Jones.
            Last edited by Augustane; 01-23-2013, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Margarito he would've knocked out Hearns, decisioned Hagler and would've gone life and death with Sugar Ray Leonard

Lololol

Comment

Arturo Gatti and Mike Tyson

/end thread

Comment

Hearns and Jones

Comment

If i have to choose fighters in their prime i would go with ray robinson and mike tyson

Comment

Working...
                    X