Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u have sex with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to think age as well. If a girl lost her virginity at 16 and she is 24 now. She's been with 24 guys. That's 3 guys a year. Not that much right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      I don't know 27 dicks is kind of a lot.
      where you get 27 from?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        It's saturday. How was the box my guy?
        I'm not gonna lie my boy, i kinda messed up. My friend told me to buy some condoms to make me last longer, I did I needed them this girl has amazing body. Turn out the condoms have this sort of lube that num ur head! So after like a minute in I noticed I didn't feel anything I wasn't even sure if I was hard. Wasn't enjoying it although she fine as hell. Worst part was it started to burn allot so I pulled out, and she's like wtfs wrong I was like I'm having a reaction to the condom. She's picked up the wrapper and said Theese are to last longer, they have a numbing solution , I pretended like I didn't know what she was talking Bout, embarrassed as hell tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          I don't know 27 dicks is kind of a lot.
          Would be 24 dicks because my dick was on of them

She ain't lying though.. she even ran through them when i spoke to her about this thread...

She was like wow i am a slut after counting 9

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            You have to think age as well. If a girl lost her virginity at 16 and she is 24 now. She's been with 24 guys. That's 3 guys a year. Not that much right.
            that's a new dick every four months!

that slut!
            Last edited by -jose-; 01-12-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              I'm not gonna lie my boy, i kinda messed up. My friend told me to buy some condoms to make me last longer, I did I needed them this girl has amazing body. Turn out the condoms have this sort of lube that num ur head! So after like a minute in I noticed I didn't feel anything I wasn't even sure if I was hard. Wasn't enjoying it although she fine as hell. Worst part was it started to burn allot so I pulled out, and she's like wtfs wrong I was like I'm having a reaction to the condom. She's picked up the wrapper and said Theese are to last longer, they have a numbing solution , I pretended like I didn't know what she was talking Bout, embarrassed as hell tho.
              Lol how did u even stay hard with it? I've always wondered about those condoms

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Lol how did u even stay hard with it? I've always wondered about those condoms

U can stay semi hard but deff not full potential. So I guess it's more to please the girl rather than enjoy ur self. Try it bro maybe it's an aquiereing thing haha but was a disaster for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  where you get 27 from?
                  What ever the girl says you multiply by 3 to get the real number duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    Damn that whore knows her condoms. Prob could have told you the model number by feel alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Would be 24 dicks because my dick was on of them

She ain't lying though.. she even ran through them when i spoke to her about this thread...

She was like wow i am a slut after counting 9
                      Famous last words

Comment

Working...
                      X