No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek is Bulking Up For Possible March Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek is Bulking Up For Possible March Return

Former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs) is bulking up for a possible ring return in March 2012. The Polish superstar is training very hard with Roger Bloodworth and looking to come back strong from September's technical knockout loss to WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Adamek, a former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion, has added some muscle to his heavyweight frame. He usually weighs around 215-217-pounds for his heavyweight bouts, but now he's around 224-225-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds to me as if he's adding the tyre stomach to his arsenal, too much christmas turkey? I think the klitschkos are possible the reason for so many fat heavyweights. The Dr's can create binge eating depression for their victims.

Comment

The best for him would be to return to cruiserweight.

Comment

Feed him to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
          Feed him to Wilder.
          Be careful with what you're saying kid... Adamek is someone who actually throws punches unlike Wilder's opponents, and he HAS power in those fists... USS Cunningham can tell you a story about it. So think what you're wishing for before you see your boy Wilder hitting the canvas hard.

Comment

Feed him to Wilder.
            Haha. Now I know you're not for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
              Sounds to me as if he's adding the tyre stomach to his arsenal, too much christmas turkey? I think the klitschkos are possible the reason for so many fat heavyweights. The Dr's can create binge eating depression for their victims.
              Even if it is muscle, Adamek's a small-framed heavy anyway and I can't see that added weight doing anything for him but slow him down. Oh well...

Comment

Feed him to Wilder.
                Gold. .................................

Comment

2 lazt to go to cruiser...xtra wt only slows him down & his punch will be the same...can beat most of them xcept the boring Klitch's...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    2 lazt to go to cruiser...xtra wt only slows him down & his punch will be the same...can beat most of them xcept the boring Klitch's...
                    Adamek is anything but lazy. He's just like most Cruiserweights, chasing the Heavyweight money. It's sad, but I don't blame him. I only wish there were more money in the Cruiserweight division. It would be pretty deep with not only all the former Cruisers, but also small Heavyweights like Eddie Chambers. Adamek, Haye, Cunningham, Huck, Lebedev, Chambers, Tarver, Guillermo Jones. That's a decent division. I could even see Hopkins going up to challenge someone like Adamek.

Comment

Working...
                    X