Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Person of interest is the best show on television!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person of interest is the best show on television!

That ***** is badass. Nerdy cripple using machine that can pick up when a person is in danger and some rouge badass cop goes into the line of fire every week to try and save them. Cops are after him too and his buddy is on the inside with the police.

***** is sick nastY! Only first season and definitely worth catching up on.

It's good but I wouldn't put it up to Breaking Bad and Justified. It is the first season so it might get better too.

Comment

American Horror Story and Walking Dead are THE ONLY shows that got me hooked right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        It's good but I wouldn't put it up to Breaking Bad and Justified. It is the first season so it might get better too.
        Breaking Bad lost me in the 4th season they need to kill his annoying wife and son off and have him banging some eye candy.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
          American Horror Story and Walking Dead are THE ONLY shows that got me hooked right now.
          East Side Las Vegas baby

remember this sht all las vegas rap

Comment

Honest to God I haven't heard of this show. I have been missing a lot of shows. Need to catch up this weekend when the fights aren't on.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              East Side Las Vegas baby

remember this sht all las vegas rap
              chea homie!

haven't talked to u ina minute mark.

what's good?

Comment

Dayum, sounds like some hybrid shizz between Stephen Hawking and Bourne-identity.

Comment

I agree, Persons of Interest is one of best shows on TV, it has good actors, great pace and a great story line. Its not a boring snoozefest like Breaking Bad where it takes 3 seasons for 1 plot twist, or a lame show like "Justified" lol, bout to be cancelled.

yesterday's episode was just gangster, its the first episode where we see them break out of the usual helping people route. It was like a scene out of GTA/Sopranos.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    I agree, Persons of Interest is one of best shows on TV, it has good actors, great pace and a great story line. Its not a boring snoozefest like Breaking Bad where it takes 3 seasons for 1 plot twist, or a lame show like "Justified" lol, bout to be cancelled.

yesterday's episode was just gangster, its the first episode where we see them break out of the usual helping people route. It was like a scene out of GTA/Sopranos.
                    I like Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy, but I also like Person of Interest. For a network show (as opposed to cable) especially, it is really good. Definitely the best new show to come on this fall season.

Justified is being cancelled? I thought it was FX's top show with Sons of Anarchy?

Comment

Working...
                    X